• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Well I left this open which I never do and my wife needed to print something which is rare and all the Whites live in the hills of Oakland, Blacks this and that, she got freaked where I hang out.  Some of you claim to be Christian but really are fucked up so I wont be back. You are all fat fucks who if you did go to the beach people would run and douse you with water and try and drag you back out to sea thinking they are saving your lives. The plank is in your eyes.  

Crampbot got computer virus?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Well I left this open which I never do and my wife needed to print something which is rare and all the Whites live in the hills of Oakland, Blacks this and that, she got freaked where I hang out.  Some of you claim to be Christian but really are fucked up so I wont be back. You are all fat fucks who if you did go to the beach people would run and douse you with water and try and drag you back out to sea thinking they are saving your lives. The plank is in your eyes.  

This is a HOF worthy post.

51 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Dude, why do you keep hoping for this guys death and don't say you don't.  Least with Trump all I wished is he was convicted of his felonies. 

Not wishing for his death. Seems darn near impossible that his health will allow him to remain in arguably the most stressful job in Washington for his entire term. 

39 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It isn't that he's rooting for his death, it's just that he's put a lot of money on it.

Tank is like the anti gotbeer.  He doesn't drink, doesn't gamble, doesn't swear, does this religion thing on Shabbos, doesn't play good golf.

26 minutes ago, Tank said:

Haven’t seen it on the last three pages so I’m disputing your Craig declaration.

@EnglishCop, can we get a ruling?

I'm not English cop but here's my 2 cents. It wasn't posted in this thread but it was posted thus it's a Craig. However, I find the new trend of rushing to be the Craig crier to be infinitely more annoying than actual Craigs so in short, you're both doofuses (doofusi?). 

6 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I'm not English cop but here's my 2 cents. It wasn't posted in this thread but it was posted thus it's a Craig. However, I find the new trend of rushing to be the Craig crier to be infinitely more annoying than actual Craigs so in short, you're both doofuses (doofusi?). 

New?

7 hours ago, Tank said:

Haven’t seen it on the last three pages so I’m disputing your Craig declaration.

@EnglishCop, can we get a ruling?

Hello, and thank you for the consult! This is actually not within the scope of my department, but I got in touch with detectives in @CraigDuplicateRepetitionRedunantCop's branch and they performed a thorough investigation.

They determined that not only did @fan_since79 post this same item, but 8 unique AngelsWin members reacted to the post. You were one of them. The initial post appeared in the last two pages of this thread per our display here at the station.

I understand if you'd like to rescind your request for a ruling given these findings.

I'll now be turning this case over to @DementiaCop.

Screenshot_20210327-085718_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210327-085737_Samsung Internet.jpg

Biden official asked GOP senators visiting border to delete photos from facilities

Biden official asked GOP senators visiting border to delete photos from facilities

Sen. Mike Braun, R-Ind., told Fox News that a Biden official asked Republican senators to delete photos they took at a border facility they were touring on Friday. 

Braun originally made the remarks to the Washington Examiner. 

"There was one of Biden's representatives. I felt sorry for the lady because she actually talked to me about deleting a picture, but by the time she got to me, all those other pictures were taken, and that shows you the hypocrisy," Braun told the Examiner of a migrant processing and holding center in Donna, Texas. 

Schumer plotting new way to pass 3rd Dem spending bill without a GOP vote

The complicated Senate process allows Democrats to circumvent the 60-vote filibuster and advance the measure using their 50 seats, with Vice President Kamala Harris breaking any tie. Without reconciliation, which can be used on certain tax, spending and debt limit bills, Democrats would need to secure the support of at least 10 Republicans.

Still, there are limits on what legislation qualifies for reconciliation and how frequently the process can be used – the thinking on Capitol Hill was that Democrats could only use the mechanism one more time before the midterm elections in 2022.

But Schumer aides believe that Section 304 could give them the power to pass legislation using reconciliation for a third time this year, even though the process is only technically allowed to be used once every fiscal year, pointing to language that says "the two Houses may adopt a concurrent resolution on the budget which revises or reaffirms the concurrent resolution on the budget for such fiscal year most recently agreed to."

Changing the rules

Anyone else see a problem here?

5 hours ago, cals said:

Yes but to be honest, KC, nobody really did then, or now, gave/gives a fuck about a bunch of Mexicans.

Very true, Sad they mostly vote dem.   They are basically the Christians of the republican party. Party hates them but can't win without their votes.

10 minutes ago, Rico said:

What were we told when RBG died and Republicans pushed through a new judge in a couple of months?  "Elections have consequences."

Lol, that’s not even the same thing and they didn’t change any rules after RBG died. When a judge dies, you replace them. Now what happened when Scalia died was a bending of the rule

Edited by Jason

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Schumer plotting new way to pass 3rd Dem spending bill without a GOP vote

The complicated Senate process allows Democrats to circumvent the 60-vote filibuster and advance the measure using their 50 seats, with Vice President Kamala Harris breaking any tie. Without reconciliation, which can be used on certain tax, spending and debt limit bills, Democrats would need to secure the support of at least 10 Republicans.

Still, there are limits on what legislation qualifies for reconciliation and how frequently the process can be used – the thinking on Capitol Hill was that Democrats could only use the mechanism one more time before the midterm elections in 2022.

But Schumer aides believe that Section 304 could give them the power to pass legislation using reconciliation for a third time this year, even though the process is only technically allowed to be used once every fiscal year, pointing to language that says "the two Houses may adopt a concurrent resolution on the budget which revises or reaffirms the concurrent resolution on the budget for such fiscal year most recently agreed to."

Changing the rules

Anyone else see a problem here?

Well, they are looking at ways of paying for their spending already too.

Democrats look to impose capital gains tax at death

Kartch said some Californians would be subject to a 56.7 percent capital gains tax at death.