• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Minor League Statline and Prospect Discussion Thread

Chuck

45 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Adell has seen better days. 0-6 with 5 K's. Yikes! 

bad day.  f it.  (anyone?)

I'd actually like to see him struggle a bit at AAA as odd as that seems.  He's gonna be a star regardless.  Might as well have an excuse to get the extra year of control and throw a little adversity at him so he can grow.  

54 minutes ago, vladdy#27 said:

Chris Rodriguez played catch today, positive to see, but we probably don’t seem him again this year. Any chance he goes to the AFL if he’s healthy or is he too young?

ahh I seriously pray that Rodriguez can stay healthy now that he's had surgery. Dude is a legit future number 1/2 pitcher in the majors.

30 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

I would say Yan is similar to Suarez, but with a much higher ceiling.

personally think they're quite different

Suarez has that 'pitchability' thing even though he hasn't show it much at the major league level with avg fastball, slider and plus changeup.  His biggest asset is control and it always has been.  I think he can become a Marco Gonzalez type at best

Yan has a plus fastball (sitting at 92-93 this year and can touch 96) and plus slider.  Changeup is a work in progress.  So is his command/control although that's been much better this year and in particular of late.  He's also got a somewhat funky delivery and hides the ball well.  Comes from low 3/4th and kinda whips his arm across his body.  If he can repeat his delivery consistently, he's got a real nice ceiling.   Like a Robbie Ray type.  Maybe not that good and he's got a long long way to go before he gets there.