• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Election GAMEDAY Thread

If some of you weren't so old, this sounds like something you'd be into.  This group is trying to take white, college age men, and make them the new face of white nationalism.  Our web leader Chuck has aged out too, unfortunately.

Of course, they got a tour of the White House, today, home our our turd president.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Where do they find these men in their 20s who support white nationalism? My guess is they're all dudes who live in their parents' basements.

Is 'white nationalism' the word people use who are too chicken to say 'white supremacy?'

Just wondering. They seem to be interchangeable with the way they are used.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Is 'white nationalism' the word people use who are too chicken to say 'white supremacy?'

Just wondering. They seem to be interchangeable with the way they are used.

Here's what floats the boats of the Identity Evropa group:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/identity-evropa

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Seems to me those scandavian countries lefties jizz over are pretty white nationalist

Yeah.  Its *just* like it.

These guys are visiting the white house today:

“I think one of the major books that got me started was David Duke's My Awakening, and I think from there the rest was really history.”
—Nathan Damigo on Red Ice Radio, June 16, 2016

24 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That doesn't really answer the question.

I think white nationalism is just a few ticks closer to civilized thought than white supremacism. White supremacists believe that the white race is superior to all other races. White nationalists wouldn't go that far, but they're concerned about how the white way of life is being threatened and believe it must be protected at all costs, including rejecting diversity and encouraging the separation of races.

25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

they're concerned about how the white way of life is being threatened

I appreciate the response. This belief I don't think is much of a problem, because when you say "white way of life" I imagine western culture, a free society etc. It's no secret that western culture is becoming less and less free. And no, when I say "less free", that's not me saying we should be able to separate whites and blacks at the local restaurant.

So, nothing wrong with that.

25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

and believe it must be protected at all costs, including rejecting diversity and encouraging the separation of races.

Here's where I jump off the train. Now, I could be wrong here but (and i'm trying to be careful with my words so I don't get labeled a raysissss) I don't think all of them believe that it must be "protected at all costs" or that they "encourage seperating races." But it's more that the current narrative is wrong that integrating different races and cultures has positive results by default. Which is probably accurate. This is where I think the whole "white nationalist" label is kind of dirty. If people are hateful, sack up and call them what they are, white supremacists.

3 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Prop 5 was totally stoopid.  Why on earth should old people (over 55) get a property tax break?  F them.

Insane that we didn't repeal that idiotic gas tax.

Are you asking why people over 55 should keep more of their OWN money?

4 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Yeah.  Its *just* like it.

These guys are visiting the white house today:

“I think one of the major books that got me started was David Duke's My Awakening, and I think from there the rest was really history.”
—Nathan Damigo on Red Ice Radio, June 16, 2016

How many white nationalists do we have? 

1% of the country?

1 hour ago, Adam said:

How many white nationalists do we have? 

1% of the country?

According to the FBI the KKK has about 6,000 - 8,000 members or somewhere around .00002% of the population. Can't seem to find a number for the Nazi Party membership. I'm guessing the brown shirts and swastikas are much more preferable than a bed sheet so let's say they are 10x more popular. That is about .0002% of the population. Now double that for the fringe groups that want to be complete A-Holes but can't afford costumes and you end up with about .00042% of the US that get way too much credit for being influential. 

My numbers could be off, simply because I'm too lazy to look them up and filter out real white supremacists from your average Jew hater. I also filtered out all prisoners since teardrops and swastikas pretty much are on the same level and are probably not returning to society.