• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Election GAMEDAY Thread

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-election-rules-doomed-democrats-050622335.html

Let the excuse making begin.  By the way, I cannot figure out how gerrymandering can effect senate races.

1) What yk said. 

2) I think that sentence was very poorly worded I the article. I don't think that anybody can think that unless the thought is that gerrandering reduces turnout at the polls due to perceived lack of voice in other races. 

Gerrymandering is a part of a systemic problem of disenfranchising particular voters. Obviously, there's no direct correlation between redistricting and voting for senators, but it could make people feel like they lack a voice overall.

1 minute ago, yk9001 said:

Two muslim women won congressional seats last night.

Two muslim women.

Further proof that Hillary didn't lose because she's a woman.  She lost because she was terrible. 

How long until Sharia Law is re-established in Sterling Heights, Michigan?

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-election-rules-doomed-democrats-050622335.html

Let the excuse making begin.  By the way, I cannot figure out how gerrymandering can effect senate races.

Pretty sure it began a long time ago, lol 
Gerrymandering is as old as districts, and its nonsense.  Its simply a matter of getting more of your people inside the lines so you can win, kinda like how CA does with Dems at the state level :)  

52 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The Losing Touch

0287ObamaandGillum110218

The Dems are in desperate need of new voices.  Trotting out Obama and Hillary was a titanic mistake and only shows how they havent really changed.
I truly beleive at this point that the first party to abandon extremism and reach back to the middle wins going forward.  It might be wishful thinking on my part but the extremes are tapped, theres no blood left in that turnip.  Someones going to have to get more moderate and reach out to the middle, the division is too split otherwise. 

14 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Somewhere this morning I read that every candidate Obama campaigned for lost, but I don't know if that's fake news.

And no, it wasn't a fwd: fwd: fwd, so save your energy.

Do you know how google works?

I literally typed "who did obama campaign for?" and Tim Kaine was the first five entries

18 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Somewhere this morning I read that every candidate Obama campaigned for lost, but I don't know if that's fake news.

And no, it wasn't a fwd: fwd: fwd, so save your energy.

Literally the second name that shows up, JB Pritzker

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/elections/ct-met-illinois-governors-race-bruce-rauner-jb-pritzker-20181106-story.html