• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Election GAMEDAY Thread

15 hours ago, Blarg said:

@Vegas Halo Fan this is too damn funny. In Chicago they have dead people voting but in Nevada they have dead people winning office.

Dennis Hof, a Nevada brothel owner and reality TV star who died last month, won an election for Nevada's 36th Assembly District Tuesday night, the Nevada Secretary of State's office said.

Hof, who ran as a Republican, defeated Democratic challenger Lesia Romanov by more than 7,000 votes, the office said.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/07/politics/dennis-hof-brothel-nevada-state-assembly/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

I didn't find that out until this morning, so I didn't mention it. This is more the kind of thing that I would expect in Oklahoma where I once lived. The Republicans there could run a dead raccoon for state office and it would get 60 percent of the vote.

Hof's district is mainly Nye County, where most of the brothels in proximity to Las Vegas are located.

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Are you asking why people over 55 should keep more of their OWN money?

Pay the same damn taxes that everybody else has to pay you f****** grifters. Old people are the f****** worst. The most selfish generation in the history of this country. Old people aren't special, just pay your damn taxes like everybody else has to.

Jesus, guys, the Whatabout game on this board needs some work. 

There were peckerwood racists with carte blanche access walking around the White House yesterday; there are cross burnings monthly around the country; when the limp-dick racist extremists gather in Charlottesville,  our raccoon-eyed blobfish of a president called them "very fine people".   And the best Whatabouts you have is that Norway has some Norway nationalists, and some idiot black congressman in Georgia is talking about the size of Guam.

Other message boards tacitly embracing of our human turd of a president and his covering for the white racist excrement who inhabit this country do a much better Whatabout game.  Step up your game, fellas.

For you Angelswin locals, Vanguard America is based in Southern California:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguard_America

American Vanguard, founded in 2016 and based in Southern California, urges white men to “take a stand” against “globalist traitors” who are “destroying your race and heritage through open borders, affirmative action, and Marxist ‘political correctness.’”

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2017/white-nationalists-work-make-inroads-us-colleges

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

I never figured yk for a white guilt kinda guy

Not at all.

I don't identify with our human garbage president, an absolute horrific person.  

A person who f*cks around on his wife and has affairs when she is home giving birth to his son. 

A man who thinks is fun to grab a woman's pussy, even if she is she is married.  Without even asking! 

Who calls the neo nazis in Charlottesville, Virginia "very fine people". 

A man who inspires the David Dukes of the world.

A man who lies constantly.  Someone who doesn't know how to do anything but lie.

Who thinks it is great to make fun of people with disabilities.

giphy.gif

Who surrounds himself with cesspool-like creatures such as Elliott Broidy.

He is a rancid, terrible human being.  You voted for him.  Embrace him.  He's your guy.

5 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Not at all.

I don't identify with our human garbage president, an absolute horrific person.  

A person who f*cks around on his wife and has affairs when she is home giving birth to his son. 

A man who thinks is fun to grab a woman's pussy, even if she is she is married.  Without even asking! 

Who calls the neo nazis in Charlottesville, Virginia "very fine people". 

A man who inspires the David Dukes of the world.

A man who lies constantly.  Someone who doesn't know how to do anything but lie.

Who thinks it is great to make fun of people with disabilities.

giphy.gif

Who surrounds himself with cesspool-like creatures such as Elliott Broidy.

He is a rancid, terrible human being.  You voted for him.  Embrace him.  He's your guy.

I don't vote