• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Election GAMEDAY Thread

20 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

She sent it in as soon as they started accepting applications for ballots.

That's only a 2 1/2 week window until voting day so while there's nothing she can do that's cutting it close.  Do they only allow people to choose to vote by mail at that time of the year in Nevada?  My wife signed up online to vote by mail two years ago when I started getting voter guides for the 2016 election which was probably 5-6 weeks before the actual election.  She had her confirmation in the mail a few weeks later and received her absentee ballot when I received mine.  

Edge - Lowell California

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

My wife sent in her application for an absentee ballot on October 20 (the deadline was October 31). She still has not received a ballot.

I'm making an assumption here.  But you are surprised something your wife did through the post office did not have the desired result?  Her application is probably right next to about 20 pipe bombs that didn't get delivered.

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I'm making an assumption here.  But you are surprised something your wife did through the post office did not have the desired result?  Her application is probably right next to about 20 pipe bombs that didn't get delivered.

this is why women shouldn't vote 

2 hours ago, Lou said:

I don't follow this crap like some of you crazy fools, so how likely is it that the dems take control of either the House or Senate?

538 said it was something like an 84% chance the dems took control of the house.

At -300, I had to take it.  Would not be mad if I lost though.