• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Election Thread

15 hours ago, Schildog said:

So the cons really should be afraid of cons when it comes to voting fraud.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article222363510.html

It's not fraud, but I do find this interesting:

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/California-s-late-votes-broke-big-for-13432727.php?f?&t=3dd95dbe7c

It certainly makes me think that Republicans will be more likely to adopt similar tactics in future elections in OC.

On 11/30/2018 at 3:45 PM, Schildog said:

So the cons really should be afraid of cons when it comes to voting fraud.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article222363510.html

They literally were masquerading as election officials and threw away the votes of democrats. 

The republicans always, always, always.  Are doing exactly what they accuse the “libs” of doing. 

28 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Wait, so Dems didn't institute those new election laws to benefit themselves?

LOL

LOL

theres nothing unfair about the jungle primary. The republicans don’t have the votes so they lose.  Your issue is that you don’t believe in the legitimacy of a popular vote.  That is not voter suppression. 

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

LOL

theres nothing unfair about the jungle primary. The republicans don’t have the votes so they lose.  Your issue is that you don’t believe in the legitimacy of a popular vote.  That is not voter suppression. 

Ha ha, right.  It is. Just coincidence that they instituted it recently

12 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Ha ha, right.  It is. Just coincidence that they instituted it recently

This is so stupid and dishonest.  Whatever man.  The open primary and the independent districting were both brought before and approved by the voters.  Like I said.  You simply don’t respect the outcomes of a popular vote. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

10 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

This is so stupid and dishonest.  Whatever man.  The open primary and the independent districting were both brought before and approved by the voters.  Like I said.  You simply don’t respect the outcomes of a popular vote. 

Did republicans have anyone to vote for in the senate for California the last two elections?

democrats have their own way of controlling the vote.

14 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Did republicans have anyone to vote for in the senate for California the last two elections?

democrats have their own way of controlling the vote.

Because no republican got enough votes in the open primary.  Where republicans did have a chance to vote for a republican.  2 Republicans could also come out of this structure instead of 2 Democrats.  This won’t happen because of the states political make up.  But there’s no institutional structure that precludes that possibility.  You’re making a ludicrous false equivalence.  The political leanings of the state are what they are.  Republican voters are widely outnumbered.  Of the registered voters in the state they are approx 28%. Democrat’s are 44%. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

34 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Will of the masses argument almost worked in favor of the Confederacy. 

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

LOL

When voters are not given the opportunity to vote for a candidate from the party of their choice, so they end up staying home, that's voter suppression.

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

When voters are not given the opportunity to vote for a candidate from the party of their choice, so they end up staying home, that's voter suppression.

I’m not going to keep repeating myself.  We have completely different ideas of what voter suppression is apparently.