• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Election Thread

38 minutes ago, Adam said:

Man I haven’t had an Arnold Palmer in ages

Just had one last week at Black Bear Diner.

I will be glad when this election is over. My mailbox is stuffed with political material, and I can't watch local television without at least 75 percent of the ads being political - most of them negative campaigning. "No, I can't tell you why you should vote for me, but here are three reasons why you shouldn't vote for my opponent."

One of the most laughable ones comes from Senator Dean Heller, who chides opponent Jacky Rosen for not passing any laws in the House of Representatives. Individual legislators don't pass laws. He has also run an ad tying her to Hillary Clinton - in a state that Clinton carried in the presidential election.

23 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Just had one last week at Black Bear Diner.

I will be glad when this election is over. My mailbox is stuffed with political material, and I can't watch local television without at least 75 percent of the ads being political - most of them negative campaigning. "No, I can't tell you why you should vote for me, but here are three reasons why you shouldn't vote for my opponent."

One of the most laughable ones comes from Senator Dean Heller, who chides opponent Jacky Rosen for not passing any laws in the House of Representatives. Individual legislators don't pass laws. He has also run an ad tying her to Hillary Clinton - in a state that Clinton carried in the presidential election.

Only comment I’ve got on this is that the black bear diner has some of the best goddamn bacon you will ever find at a restaurant.  Legit 10/10.  

24 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

FWIW, I don't really think O'Rourke has all that much of a chance to defeat Cruz. He'll have a good showing, relatively speaking, but that's about it. 

The way they’ve gerrymandered Texas I doubt that we’ll see a Democrat win any statewide election anytime in the near to mid term.  This is as good a shot as they have.  If they can’t beat Cruz they’ll never beat anyone. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Honestly I don’t know what they’re talking about with Holder.  I was just trying to link the one tweet.  I guess the other one was part of the link. 

He was just trying to gin up the base with talk of violence.

"Michelle [Obama] always says ‘When they go low, we go high,'" Holder told the crowd. "No. No. When they go low, we kick them."