• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Legitimately considering a move out west.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

If you're good with roommates, move to So Cal dude. Sunny all the time. Warm. If you're not picky about industries, I might be able to help out on the job front. I've got a pretty good professional network. 

Or slip and fall when you get off the plane. Cals will get you thousands! 

Larry H. Parker will get you a million. 

My wife and I made the move back to SoCal after living in Colorado for a couple years. We had to reacclimatize to the (much) higher cost of living. Our rent increased about $600 per month, which was the biggest adjustment. But we've made it work.

tdawg, as a single guy, it shouldn't be too hard to make the finances work for you, no matter where you decide to move.

3 hours ago, Adam said:

If you're good with roommates, move to So Cal dude. Sunny all the time. Warm. If you're not picky about industries, I might be able to help out on the job front. I've got a pretty good professional network. 

Or slip and fall when you get off the plane. Cals will get you thousands! 

cals is too busy defending women to be bothered with the likes of tdawg 

Most important, if you are serious about moving, do it now while you are still single. It is extremely difficult to move a wife that has strong family ties to your area, and it is even more difficult to do when you have kids. I regret not moving when I had the chance, but now the family and the golden handcuffs keep me here.   

Build a solid foundation wherever you end up, and then work your way up from there. 

4 hours ago, nate said:

California sucks.  Expensive, crowded, crime ridden, assholes on every corner.  No sense of community.

Come to Wisconsin, other than the lack of INO, it is the perfect place to live as long as you aren't a pussy that can't handle the cold.

and you can help Trump win the 2020 election 

7 hours ago, Aaronkv said:

I've Lived/Worked in Carlsbad for 12 years. It's fantastic, Expensive as all hell, but fantastic. I'm lucky to have a 2 mile commute down PCH, traffic in SD is bad if you have to commute, but it's no where close to LA/OC bad.

San Diego is pretty big, Lots of good choices along the coast here. Petco Park is amazing too, Angel Stadium not that far away for an occasional game. Lots of great beer and real Mexican food.

Is carlsbad cost of living about the same as orange county?

21 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Do you like DUI accidents at noon on a Sunday?  Do you like people swimming in their clothes?  Do you like it when your neighbor keeps a muffler on his roof for safe keeping?

1. Yes

2. Yes because I do it. Don't want people seeing my man tits.

3. Maybe. Seems like a pretty safe place for it 

27 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Do you like DUI accidents at noon on a Sunday?  Do you like people swimming in their clothes?  Do you like it when your neighbor keeps a muffler on his roof for safe keeping?

Fuck I’m dying at “swimming in their clothes”

7 hours ago, Aaronkv said:

I've Lived/Worked in Carlsbad for 12 years. It's fantastic, Expensive as all hell, but fantastic. I'm lucky to have a 2 mile commute down PCH, traffic in SD is bad if you have to commute, but it's no where close to LA/OC bad.

San Diego is pretty big, Lots of good choices along the coast here. Petco Park is amazing too, Angel Stadium not that far away for an occasional game. Lots of great beer and real Mexican food.

it's also a great place to have your first kid. congrats, aaron.