• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Legitimately considering a move out west.

4 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Well I love the rain.

Also, I'd think living in SoCal would make me feel worse about myself when everyone is out at the beach shirtless (except the Mexicans) and the sun is out and I'm inside masturbating.

on behalf of the fat guys in the state, many of us still wear swim shirts, myself included. you'll be fine.

can't help you with the second part of your sentence.

On 10/2/2018 at 8:05 PM, tdawg87 said:

I'd rather kill myself than live in Texas.

On 10/2/2018 at 8:09 PM, Lou said:

I'm pretty sure that's the Texas state motto. 

It is. We'd also rather he kill himself than live in Texas. 

Seriously, though...  Austin is a truly great city if you can manage getting through the summers. 

13 hours ago, Lou said:
  • 30 minutes from L.A.
  • Hour from the beach
  • Hour from the mountains
  • Hour from the desert 
  • 30 minutes from the Big A and Mike Trout

Pomona. 

Dudes, once the bullet train is done, everything will be easily accessible at a low, low price. You guys are in for a treat. It's just around the corner. 

20 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Is carlsbad cost of living about the same as orange county?

I'd say yes, not sure what OC goes for but I know even Corona is close (where I grew up and family still lives). I'm a block form the beach and rent on a 2 bed 2 bath 950sf apartment is around $2400. I moved in my current place at $1650 6 years ago, so it's gone up quite a bit.

On October 3, 2018 at 7:59 AM, mtangelsfan said:

I beg to differ.  Two hours from Sacramento, one hour from Tahoe, lots to do and mild weather.  Low cost of living.

not sure how I missed this before, but . . . 

"Two hours from Sacramento" ?

is that supposed to be a selling point?

get the f*ck out of NH.

hunt on craigslist, find a place with multiple roommates so the rent is cheap as possible, near the water. and then get some sun, focus on yourself and figure out what you do need to long term.

aim for cali, florida, hawaii for a year or so and you'll be fine.  austin, texas is also amazing. 

personally if you really need a change of pace, go plant it in europe for a while. work at a bookshop or tutor people in english or whatever in amsterdam or croatia or montenegro or anywhere in italy. you can bop around while you're there, it's so easy and cheap to get around. now is the perfect time if you aren't tied down. it will change your life for the better.