• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Legitimately considering a move out west.

i live in central WA, and a decent 3 br / 2 bath 1400 sq ft house that's less than 30 years old is 250K

very cheap compared to anywhere on the west side of the state. 

rent in my 1 BR, 800 sq ft apartment in a nice area is 1200/month.

weather here is over 100 for 30+ days in the summer, and gets below 20 at night for 50+ days in the winter

I've Lived/Worked in Carlsbad for 12 years. It's fantastic, Expensive as all hell, but fantastic. I'm lucky to have a 2 mile commute down PCH, traffic in SD is bad if you have to commute, but it's no where close to LA/OC bad.

San Diego is pretty big, Lots of good choices along the coast here. Petco Park is amazing too, Angel Stadium not that far away for an occasional game. Lots of great beer and real Mexican food.

Are you running from the law?

Seriously though, if you can swing it, hop on a plane and come out for a week+ to drive around and get a feel for some of these places. Do your homework to narrow down the states or areas you might like and spend a little time at. I'm sure there's plenty of people here who would point you in the right direction.

If you're serious about a change in your life, take control and DO IT, don't wait for something to happen.