• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Osuna?

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

I haven't seen the video, but I'll take your word he's bad news.

For the record, I don't want him.

He elboys her in the head a few times, smacks her, hits her against the wall, stands right in her face yelling. Worst than Ray Rice video. 

I guess they figure winning cures everything. Or similar to the Chapman deal is just deal with it for a short term because peoples memories are short lived on this kind of stuff. Or at least the majority of this stuff. No one ever mentions Chapman stuff. Reading his police report is incredibly disturbing. I for one don't want these people on my team I root for. I can't even root for a team where I have people kneeling for the flag. I know at the end of the day it's just fandom but this is bigger than that. I can't stand this shit, and the more we find out about our athletes the more people will come to realize what heroes these people are not. 

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

Chapman and Reyes are also big piles of shit 

Agree. But a year and a half later no one mentions either of them. It's like our social conscience only remembers the last 5 minutes. Maybe a little longer. Mike Vick is prime example. How about Adrian Peterson and beating his child with a tree branch? We get this 150% huge flame on for someone and then 5 minutes later they are back to idolized sports heroes.

Mike Vick at least actually did time and by all appearances has tried to make up for what he did.  He’s done tons of things in the community and specifically lots of things for animals.  Mike Vick I believe is genuinely sorry for what he did.  For me, he’s worthy of forgiveness.   Osuna hasn’t done anything.  Neither has Reyes or Chapman. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Mike Vick at least actually did time and by all appearances has tried to make up for what he did.  He’s done tons of things in the community and specifically lots of things for animals.  Mike Vick I believe is genuinely sorry for what he did.  For me, he’s worthy of forgiveness.   Osuna hasn’t done anything.  Neither has Reyes or Chapman. 

He did time because he was sentenced to jail. He did lots of community service etc because he wanted a job in the NFL again. I don't know him personally nor have I ever met him, so I will refrain from believing what he is genuinely sorry for or not. Hopefully he is. 

16 minutes ago, Barrett said:

Agree. But a year and a half later no one mentions either of them. It's like our social conscience only remembers the last 5 minutes. Maybe a little longer. Mike Vick is prime example. How about Adrian Peterson and beating his child with a tree branch? We get this 150% huge flame on for someone and then 5 minutes later they are back to idolized sports heroes.

Shit, Baltimore built Ray Lewis a statue after he murdered two people.

1 minute ago, Barrett said:

He did time because he was sentenced to jail. He did lots of community service etc because he wanted a job in the NFL again. I don't know him personally nor have I ever met him, so I will refrain from believing what he is genuinely sorry for or not. Hopefully he is. 

Ya I mean, all you can do is take people at their word.  I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt as long as he stays clean. 

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Joke's on you for falling for Vick's glitzy PR. Hilarious how a guy who literally hanged dogs gets more sympathy from you because he said sorry. All the guys you listed are scumbags.

21 minutes ago, failos said:

Joke's on you for falling for Vick's glitzy PR. Hilarious how a guy who literally hanged dogs gets more sympathy from you because he said sorry. All the guys you listed are scumbags.

I literally spelled out the differences between Mike Vick and those “other guys” I didn’t qualify the severity of what he did vs. the others because  I don’t see the point of that here.   Mike Vick paid a price.  I acknowledged that and said that in my opinion, he’s worthy of a second chance.  If you want to call it “glitzy PR” that’s your opinion. What else do you think he should have done ? Do you think all these guys should just be banished from society forever? If that’s what you think then just fuc*kng say that. 

You just spout bullshit about everything.  Earlier you were calling distaste for Ozuna an SJW thing.  The most absurd post in the thread.  Then you say you were “joking”

OK.

I think it’s actually just par for the course for you.  

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I literally spelled out the differences between Mike Vick and those “other guys” I didn’t qualify the severity of what he did vs. the others because  I don’t see the point of that here.   Mike Vick paid a price.  I acknowledged that and said that in my opinion, he’s worthy of a second chance.  If you want to call it “glitzy PR” that’s your opinion. What else do you think he should have done ? Do you think all these guys should just be banished from society forever? If that’s what you think then just fuc*kng say that. 

You just spout bullshit about everything.  Earlier you were calling distaste for Ozuna an SJW thing.  The most absurd post in the thread.  Then you say you were “joking”

OK.

I think it’s actually just par for the course for you.  

Sheesh, go take a Midol. This is not a good look for you.