• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/27 Mariners @ Angels: Ohtani starting vs. a lefty

33 minutes ago, aznhockeyguy said:

Churning out a pretty good roster with their crappy stadium situation and their limited financial resources. 

Angels stadium is older, their ownership group is way richer than Moreno but invests no money into the stadium or roster. No, I don't have much respect for the cheap assholes.

There's some pretty clear signs of shifting gears lately. Letting Ohtani figure out lefties at the ML level, letting Heaney finish the 8th, and letting Briceno hit when Valbuena was available. If these are truly Sosh's last days as Angels manager they will be against the book he's worked from over the last 5 years

2 hours ago, Anaheim Ohtanitrouts said:

Wow they are delusional over on the mariners forum. "Unlucky all day today" when they only even made it to extra innings because of the luckiest "single" I've ever seen.

They have allowed more runs.   They have scored fewer runs.   Their fans think everyone else is lucky....  

5 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

They have allowed more runs.   They have scored fewer runs.   Their fans think everyone else is lucky....  

The luckiest has always been Caterbaby. 

*inside joke that only IP will get. 

8 hours ago, arch stanton said:

There's some pretty clear signs of shifting gears lately. Letting Ohtani figure out lefties at the ML level, letting Heaney finish the 8th, and letting Briceno hit when Valbuena was available. If these are truly Sosh's last days as Angels manager they will be against the book he's worked from over the last 5 years

He's angling for an extension? Letting Arte know he's willing to change?

Just catching up now with the score and highlights. This would have been a fun game to watch, although frustrating to allow the game to become tied in the 8th.

Ohtani looked pretty bad on a couple of those K's...

Nice night for Kole and Drew. Too bad Heaney didn't get the win.

5 hours ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Yeah they’d be no different than the Marlins without a GM like Beane. Ownership there is ridiculous

Oakland hasn't won shit since 1989. Beane has been the GM for TWENTY years.

The Marlins have won 2 World Series titles since then. 

I missed the part where I said he was completely to blame.  I've been criticizing their cheap ownership for years. However, I think he's part of the reason why they haven't won anything substantial in 2 decades.