• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/27 Mariners @ Angels: Ohtani starting vs. a lefty

2 minutes ago, 101halo said:

When you include tonight, Kole has been the 3rd best position player in the league over the last two weeks. Top 10 over last month. What a stunning reversal. He's past Machete and Valbuena on the season for OPS, not a small feat given the hole he dug himself into. 

On a personal level, good for him turning things around as he seemingly has. 

Just now, Angelsfirst said:

On a personal level, good for him turning things around as he seemingly has. 

Couldn't agree more. Have always loved seeing him prove doubting scouts wrong. Hurt worse than usual to see him totally collapse. It's too bad that "comeback player of the year" can't include coming back from a disastrous first half. Because the way he's going, it's starting to get past "fluky two week hot streak" territory. 

12 minutes ago, 101halo said:

When you include tonight, Kole has been the 3rd best position player in the league over the last two weeks. Top 10 over last month. What a stunning reversal. He's past Machete and Valbuena on the season for OPS, not a small feat given the hole he dug himself into. 

Just shows you how much Valbuena sucks and has no value on this team and the Angels are better off just flat out releasing him.  I was pretty high on him when the Angels signed him, but man has he sucked hard this season.  Kole has always been and always will be a grinder who wasn't born with elite physical tools but he'll get everything out of his abilities.  Just been crushing ever since the return off the DL. 

6 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I don't care if we're in first, last or anywhere in between.  Damn I love walking off the M's.  

It's extra sweet as the Mariners really need wins as Oakland is charging hard for the 2nd wild card.  I'm actually rooting for them over the Mariners.  Say what you will, but you gotta respect that front office of the A's. 

2 minutes ago, aznhockeyguy said:

It's extra sweet as the Mariners really need wins as Oakland is charging hard for the 2nd wild card.  I'm actually rooting for them over the Mariners.  Say what you will, but you gotta respect that front office of the A's. 

Respect them for what? 

18 minutes ago, Anaheim Ohtanitrouts said:

Wow they are delusional over on the mariners forum. "Unlucky all day today" when they only even made it to extra innings because of the luckiest "single" I've ever seen.

in all fairness, they hit the ball hard a bunch.  

we're due some good luck and they're due some bad.  It's by no means caught up at this point.