• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

18 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Grassley just needs to let this go.  The whole thing should go away.

I agree that this is just political at this point but I also think any woman that makes a false accusation like that should receive a pretty stiff consequence. False accusations can ruin a man's life and de-legitimatize real victims

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I agree that this is just political at this point but I also think any woman that makes a false accusation like that should receive a pretty stiff consequence. False accusations can ruin a man's life and de-legitimatize real victims

I agree that false accusations are bad, but if it turns out all of the allegations were false, how has Kavanaugh's life been ruined?

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I agree that false accusations are bad, but if it turns out all of the allegations were false, how has Kavanaugh's life been ruined?

How would you like to work your ass off all your life, and later in life because some assholes don't like your opinions on certain topics you now have millions of people thinking you're a serial rapist.

How are you guys still arguing about this. ? None of us will ever know, the end.  He’s on the bench.  And my god.  His life is not ruined.  Do any of you seriously think Brett Kavanaugh’s life will be in any meaningful way negatively impacted in even the near term.  I sincerely doubt it.  Some people hate him.  Big deal.  Some people also love him.  This is the life he’s chosen.  

Ford has had to move 4 times.  

It’s been ugly for everyone involved. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

How are you guys still arguing about this. ? None of us will ever know, the end.  He’s on the bench.  And my god.  His life is not ruined.  Do any of you seriously think Brett Kavanaugh’s life will be in any meaningful way negatively impacted in even the near term.  I sincerely doubt it.  Some people hate him.  Big deal.  Some people also love him.  This is the life he’s chosen.  

Ford has had to move 4 times.  

It’s been ugly for everyone involved. 

Yes, I do.  Especially his family.

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Well you’re entitled to that opinion.  I don’t agree. I think they’ll be fine.  Which is ok.  His family obviously isn’t guilty of whatever his sins are. 

those who sent them death threats don't agree 

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Creepy lawyer Avenatti who represented a Kavanaugh accuser was arrested for beating the crap out of his estranged wife.

MSNBC is covering it, to their credit, as are most of the networks. CNN so far is silent.

They are?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/14/politics/michael-avenatti-arrest/index.html

12 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Creepy lawyer Avenatti who represented a Kavanaugh accuser was arrested for beating the crap out of his estranged wife.

MSNBC is covering it, to their credit, as are most of the networks. CNN so far is silent.

msnbc-avenatti.jpg

this is f'n awesome.

not so much for the wife . . .