• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2020 at 7:50 AM, Stradling said:

Hey OC guys try out Flashpoint in HB.  A buddy of mine opened it recently and it is really damn good.  My favorite of his is the ESB.  He also has a good Hazy.  Open on the weekends for the “patio” as he has food trucks.  Open for to go only during the week.  

Stopped by and tried most of what they had on tap via flights then ended up ordering the Rye't On, ESB, Beer is Food and Porter.  Will definitely go back especially when there isn't periodic rain and heavy winds that had everyone moving inside.

• 1 month later...

I'll never forget the first time I had Heady Topper, about 5 years ago my BIL from MA brought a few with him when he visited. That was the first time I had an unfiltered DIPA, and it was damn good. 

Actually, my first canned IPA I ever drank was from Harpoon, maybe 10 years ago. I thought it was weird drinking an IPA from a can instead of bottle.