• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jason said:

I honestly don’t remember it ever being in a can 

They did once. They had a fresh hop mix pack and they fucked up one of the beers so they replaced it with Celebration and it was canned. 

Sierra-Nevada-Fresh-Hop-Variety-Pack-12PK-12OZ-CAN_68a59119-56c9-4a65-8c64-878aa214b06f_1080x.png

Edited by St1ck

57 minutes ago, St1ck said:

They did once. They had a fresh hop mix pack and they fucked up one of the beers so they replaced it with Celebration and it was canned. 

Sierra-Nevada-Fresh-Hop-Variety-Pack-12PK-12OZ-CAN_68a59119-56c9-4a65-8c64-878aa214b06f_1080x.png

That 12 pack looks pretty good. I don’t usually don’t drink sessions though. Maybe every once in a while after working in the yard or something like that 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

That 12 pack looks pretty good. I don’t usually don’t drink sessions though. Maybe every once in a while after working in the yard or something like that 

I remember that one actually being pretty good. The double IPA was great. I wish they would make it again. 

14 hours ago, Jason said:

AA21C2EC-6462-4BCD-894A-E53304F66BB0.jpeg

I am genuinely surprised to see beers that look this good, that are so diverse, in the US. The perception over here is that you guys are pretty much into cold lagers and not much else beer wise, with maybe some decent IPAs from craft breweries, so to see a row of extremely drinkable looking ales lined up in pint glasses is quite unexpected.

5 looks like a full-flavoured German Weiss beer. 

6 looks like a crisp English cider.

8 looks like a rich Belgian cheery beer. (14% abv loony juice.)

9 looks like a really decent lager, thirst-quenching on a hot day.

12 looks like a great pint of ale - I would drink this one first. Great colour and a good looking full creamy head (gross). Would grace the bar of any English pub.

19 looks like a fine full and creamy stout, best supped next to an open fire on a cold Autumn night.

Assuming they taste anywhere near as good as they look, 9, 12, and 19 would sell really well over here.

Will you be posting a review of the tasting? @Jason

16 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

I am genuinely surprised to see beers that look this good, that are so diverse, in the US. The perception over here is that you guys are pretty much into cold lagers and not much else beer wise, with maybe some decent IPAs from craft breweries, so to see a row of extremely drinkable looking ales lined up in pint glasses is quite unexpected.

HA! That's like how we think every Australian is somewhere between the Crocodile Hunter and Crocodile Dundee 

16 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

12 looks like a great pint of ale - I would drink this one first. Great colour and a good looking full creamy head (gross). Would grace the bar of any English pub.

19 looks like a fine full and creamy stout, best supped next to an open fire on a cold Autumn night.

Assuming they taste anywhere near as good as they look, 9, 12, and 19 would sell really well over here.

elaine benes seinfeld GIF

On 10/10/2021 at 4:19 AM, WicketMaiden said:

I’m an IPA guy but I did get a Scottish red (8) and the stout. Sometimes I’m in the mood for something different so I like to try different things. #6 here was called the Hop Riot IPA and it was my favorite of the bunch. If I remember right #9 was a bock and #12 was an imperial IPA

Edited by Jason