• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Fresh Squeezed is good shit. 

I had never tried the Deschutes stuff until last summer. My parents drove to Spokane and went to the brewery on their way home so my dad got me a 12 pack of their different brews. I enjoyed most of their products. 

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

I had never tried the Deschutes stuff until last summer. My parents drove to Spokane and went to the brewery on their way home so my dad got me a 12 pack of their different brews. I enjoyed most of their products. 

I haven't drank a stout or porter in awhile but I purchased Black Butte many a times in the past. 

43 minutes ago, cals said:

For @St1ck and @Lhalo

At a bar (maskless) in Grand Junction and the bartender brought me 4 Colorado beers.

F8352E33-4DF8-43B6-B419-8BA4C1B0699C.jpeg

What I thought was cool is that the little glasses looked perfect for Larry’s hands.  I could ask where they got them or steal these ones for you Larry.

That's called a flight. Basically a sampler to try different beers. 

4 minutes ago, cals said:

If it’s called a flight then why doesn’t it have a flight number and why am I on the ground?

I didn't come up with the name just telling you what it is. How was the beer? 

14 minutes ago, Tank said:

if he drinks that much and then drives, he'll need one.

All 3 of those pictures were taken from different places. He wasn't the one drinking them. Most likely did a Google search for beer flights. 

18 minutes ago, St1ck said:

All 3 of those pictures were taken from different places. He wasn't the one drinking them. Most likely did a Google search for beer flights. 

you took me too literally on my post.

2 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

I've discovered the Holy Grail of IPA, for those interested. Treehouse Brewery in Massachusetts. It kind of reminds me of what would happen if MIT nerds said, "fuck tech, let's make beer." You can only buy it at the brewery. I think they have like 70 different kinds.

Truly, wonderful stuff.

https://treehousebrew.com/

I love you so much.

It's my favorite brewery next to Hill Farmstead. I've had nearly 200 of their beers. 

It's a haul, I usually stay at my sister's in Nashua when I go. 

Fortunately it appears the "line" BS has faded since Covid and given their current structure of buying beer, there's literally no reason to wait in line. 

The draft situation has a ways to go, I think. But yeah, world class beer. 

I remember standing in a line of 300 people at their old location for the maximum allotment of 12 cans of two different brands of beer. It was fucking nuts how much hype they had (and still do). It got to the point where so many people were already lined up at the brewery that they were forced to open 3 hours early so the neighborhood didn't get completely fucked by traffic.

Fucking beer nerds, man.

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Here you go @Tank. Finally you can kick your pumpkin beer addiction.

Pepsi, Boston Beer team up to deliver boozy Mountain Dew
https://news.yahoo.com/pepsi-boston-beer-teams-up-to-deliver-boozy-mountain-dew-132303069.html

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/mountain-dew-had-ties-moonshine-once-upon-time-180957978/

Mt. Dew returning to its roots 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Here you go @Tank. Finally you can kick your pumpkin beer addiction.

Pepsi, Boston Beer team up to deliver boozy Mountain Dew
https://news.yahoo.com/pepsi-boston-beer-teams-up-to-deliver-boozy-mountain-dew-132303069.html

we'll see how it does in mrs. tank's chili.

i'm thrilled to know it's sugar free!

Season 3 America GIF by Broad City

Edited by Tank

43 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Aren't almost all alcoholic drinks organic? Also @Tank you were the one calling to bring back prohibition. 

i've made no secret of it that i think alcohol does far more harm than good. i'm not sure it would be possible or feasible to bring back prohibition, however.

21 minutes ago, Tank said:

i've made no secret of it that i think alcohol does far more harm than good. i'm not sure it would be possible or feasible to bring back prohibition, however.

You did say it should be illegal. But anyway that's political forum bullshit. Let's just celebrate a new Mountain Dew adult beverage.