• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

1 hour ago, katie said:

I’m not a fan of beer anymore. My tastebuds changed when I was pregnant. Although the only “craving” I had while pregnant was Pacifico. I’m 20 pounds lighter than before I got pregnant, probably due to not drinking beer (or anything really, except wine or champagne once in a while). 

So what’s your poison now?

25 minutes ago, katie said:

I have an energy sucking 2.5 year old so when she goes to bed I zone out/scroll my phone/read/watch tv or just go to bed. 

They are tiresome at that age but i sure do miss my daughter being little like that. She was more fun then 

2 hours ago, katie said:

I’ll have a marg sometimes if out eating. I just don’t go out every weekend or drink at home much. I get bad hangovers too and caring for a kid while hungover is not ideal. 

Dumb question time . . . What happens when you have a hangover? What does it feel like? I have nothing to gauge this experience by.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

Dumb question time . . . What happens when you have a hangover? What does it feel like? I have nothing to gauge this experience by.

It's comparable to watching the Angels play - headache and nausea.

6 minutes ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

@tdawg87 @St1ck or anyone else in the know....I'm heading to Tree House on Sunday. What should I look at getting? There's 40+ beers on tap, I need help to narrow it down. Never had any of their beers but obviously Julius is on my list. Green? 

TDawg is your guy on this. I only went there once and they didn't have Julius on tap. 

1 minute ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Ah dang that's too bad. I'll also get it in a can but would love to have it on tap. 

Oh just saw that you are going on Sunday. If you can I would go a different day. I went on a Sunday and they only allow 1 beer per person on tap.