• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

On 7/18/2023 at 11:08 AM, mrwicked said:

word on the street is they are putting a group of local investors together to buy it off sapporo. possibly opening the fund up to individuals to own a little piece. 

hopefully they do, and can bring back the old logo/branding. the new logo they rolled out recently is absolute dog sh*t.

Anchor Brewing workers trying to save 127-year-old San Francisco institution

https://news.yahoo.com/anchor-brewing-workers-trying-save-011104916.html

• 1 month later...

Biden's alcohol czar says US may push to limit how much beer Americans should drink

President Biden's alcohol czar says Americans may be told by officials to have no more than two beers a week.

Director of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) George Koob told the Daily Mail on Thursday that the U.S. may follow Canada's footsteps on alcohol guidelines.

How do you like Joe now?

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Biden's alcohol czar says US may push to limit how much beer Americans should drink

President Biden's alcohol czar says Americans may be told by officials to have no more than two beers a week.

Director of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) George Koob told the Daily Mail on Thursday that the U.S. may follow Canada's footsteps on alcohol guidelines.

How do you like Joe now?

Can you leave your Fox News bullshit scare articles out of this thread?

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

@Redondo @Blarg @Jason honestly are you guys so fucking intellectualy lazy that you never read beyond the headline? 

I’m not reading it. It’s a “recommendation” and I will choose to ignore that. Tonight I’ve had a Deschutes IPA and now I’m having some Old Forester 1897 bottled in bond bourbon. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’m not reading it. It’s a “recommendation” and I will choose to ignore that. Tonight I’ve had a Deschutes IPA and now I’m having some Old Forester 1897 bottled in bond bourbon. 

Hey I now officially recognize you as being smarter than @Blarg and @Redondo. Enjoy your beverage.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is what I currently have in the fridge. I don’t drink beer all that often as bourbon is my poison 

IMG_8848.jpeg

Honestly most of the time I just pick up 24 racks of Stone IPA at Costco now.

With that being said it's probably only a week away from Celebration time.