• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

I'm fairly certain that the 805 beer used to generically be called Honey Blonde back in the day. It wasn't selling and FW re-branded it with the 805 label, changing the color scheme from light to black and giving it a tougher image. I don't even think the recipe changed much, if at all. What a difference a little image manipulation makes in the beer world. 

23 hours ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

I'm fairly certain that the 805 beer used to generically be called Honey Blonde back in the day. It wasn't selling and FW re-branded it with the 805 label, changing the color scheme from light to black and giving it a tougher image. I don't even think the recipe changed much, if at all. What a difference a little image manipulation makes in the beer world. 

See the source image

I used to drink this stuff in my earlier years. 

• 1 month later...