• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

When my business partners and I decided to open up shop in Tustin we were close and I didn't know where to go for lunch, so would pop in. I feel like I had their red the most. But the food sucks and I stopped going.

The food does suck. It has been the same menu forever, and the food is very bland. But the BBQ burger is solid, and I actually love their pizza - good flavor. And after two mugs of beer, I am far less concerned with what I eat. 

8 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I'm with you. I purchased Pliny, and Société Pupil last week, but my buying more expensive beers has been greatly reduced the last couple years. Mostlt now i just go to Costco and pick up a case of Stone IPA. I'll still buy some of the better stuff here, and there but I'm kind of over spending $13 for a six pack. 

I have actually really taken a liking to Sierra Nevada. I think it’s a fantastic lower cost option. 

21 minutes ago, wopphil said:

The food does suck. It has been the same menu forever, and the food is very bland. But the BBQ burger is solid, and I actually love their pizza - good flavor. And after two mugs of beer, I am far less concerned with what I eat. 

I tried a few things....especially let down with the fish and chips.

When we first opened one of my buddies and I went and they had some lunch special with a pizza and a pitcher. That pizza was good, but when I would go by myself and get the personal lunch special pizza it kind of sucked.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

This is great but Pliny fucking destroys it.

Yeah, Pliny is in a different ball park. Some people do prefer Blind Pig. Bp was their first big seller, before they made Pliny, and back when they were located in Temecula.

Alpine has a tribute beer for it.

O'Brien's IPA | Alpine Beer Company | BeerAdvocate
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3120/40502/

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Yeah, Pliny is in a different ball park. Some people do prefer Blind Pig. Bp was their first big seller, before they made Pliny, and back when they were located in Temecula.

Alpine has a tribute beer for it.

O'Brien's IPA | Alpine Beer Company | BeerAdvocate
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3120/40502/

Is there still a legit "Alpine"? I know the Green Flash versions are pretty divisive and lots of people hate those beers. 

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Is there still a legit "Alpine"? I know the Green Flash versions are pretty divisive and lots of people hate those beers. 

They still have brewery in Alpine, and sell some stuff that GF doesn't make. The Keene Idea we picked up last year was made by Alpine.

50 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I picked up a pack of these the other night by recommendation and they were an inspired choice...

97841417_3869087593166600_5803818955244044288_n.thumb.jpg.96afeeff4cd6fdc4431bc8d9be023093.jpg

It's funny how available it is, but I really like this as a Belgian. I use both hands and would grab this and a Tremens.