• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Anaheim is having another beer festival on March 22nd at the Farmers Park, next to the packing house and the Anaheim Brewery.

$50 gets you unlimited cask pours from 30 different so cal breweries.

DD tickets are $10

www.firkfest.com

Anybody going?

Dude owns a hot dog joint down the street and is from Chicago so he carries Goose Island (I actually found out about the brewery through him before it went mainstream). He won their lottery and got a keg of Bourbon County. It's a damn good beer if you like bourbon aged. Same nose as most of them, but is really thick but smooth and has almost a chocolate bite to it. If you get the chance to try it go for it.

Is there a decent brewery-restuarant ala Stone Bistro in SD, Four Peaks in Tempe, Deschutes in Portland in the OC area?

And I'm not talking about BJs or Haven Gastropub or anything like that. Nor am I taking about Pizza Port.

Thanks.

Tustin Brewing Company usually has a good tap list, and good food.

Is there a decent brewery-restuarant ala Stone Bistro in SD, Four Peaks in Tempe, Deschutes in Portland in the OC area?

And I'm not talking about BJs or Haven Gastropub or anything like that. Nor am I taking about Pizza Port.

Thanks.

Another one is Karl Strauss in Costa Mesa. I've never had the food there though, so I can't speak for it.

I think Karl Strauss is the closest you will find to deschutes or stone in OC as far as food and atmosphere. Deschutes and stone have better beer. Tustin Brewery has decent beer and the food is okay to good depending on what you get but it's not nearly as nice as deschutes or stone or even Karl Strauss. Also while the food is good at Tustin it is mostly "bar food", pizza, burgers, sandwiches and fried foods. I like to go there but if you are looking for something like Stone then I'm not sure it's your place.