• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

General NHL Talk 2018-19

gotbeer

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Chicago fires a 3 time stanley cup winner.

LA fires a 2 time stanley cup winner.  Then his replacement for sucking.

Anaheim does what Anaheim does, and let's their skipper enjoy the good life until the contract is over.

carlyle:ducks::pujols:angels

On 11/7/2018 at 11:28 AM, gotbeer said:

I got bored.  Name the 7 NHL teams to never have a #1 overall pick.

Hide contents

Hurricanes/Whalers

Wild

Predators

Sharks

Canucks

Flames

Ducks

trying to hard to remember when the kings had the #1 overall and coming up empty. larry murphy perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Laine with a 5 goal game leads the league and Rantanen leads in assists and points. I guess everybody needs to run to Finland and find a huge RW for their first line

The Kings could certainly use a couple of guys like that.

On 11/24/2018 at 10:20 PM, arch stanton said:

Laine with a 5 goal game leads the league and Rantanen leads in assists and points. I guess everybody needs to run to Finland and find a huge RW for their first line

They gain incredible strength from raking their forrests.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Disallowed goal of the century.  Ok, of all time.  Cup check time.

NHL confirms Blues' crazy shot that hit ref and went into net isn't a goal

Bummer cause then they could someday add a 3rd team on the score board "Refs" with the score being Refs 1, Blues 0, Panthers 0 along with the Ref being credited for the goal lol.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Probably top 10 if not top 5 in the history of the NHL.  

Totally. Hurricanes should relocate, given their teams failure to draft 1st overall in their 9 year rebuild & given the stuff thats leaked out about their owner where he said they ain't drafting a D-man in 2019 even if he's alot better than a forward at that slot & said he'd rather win games 6-5 instead of 3-0 or something like that he said. A move to Quebec City would make things simple or back to Hartford so those uniforms can return on a regular basis.

• 2 weeks later...

The Avs went and got Grubauer and gave him a 3 year deal but have still treated Varlomov as the starter. Both have pretty much sucked for the last month. I wonder if they might call Columbus and see about a trade sending Varly for Bobrovsky. Two UFA's to be who might do with some fresh scenery as they push for their next contract

3 hours ago, arch stanton said:

The Avs went and got Grubauer and gave him a 3 year deal but have still treated Varlomov as the starter. Both have pretty much sucked for the last month. I wonder if they might call Columbus and see about a trade sending Varly for Bobrovsky. Two UFA's to be who might do with some fresh scenery as they push for their next contract

Or trade a 7th round pick for Ryan Miller when he's healthy. Very low cost move with high reward that Miller plays like he has for the Ducks. Elite backup type numbers. Vs Tampa this year he had a .971 SV% & .922 overall
I just want Miller to get a chance at the playoffs & so we'll lose when Gibson doesn't play.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Tank said:

apparently the NHL all star game was on last night. as much as i'm on social media, i never heard a word about it and assumed it was being played today.

pretty pathetic job of the NHL in promoting this.

Didn't bother with it either.  Didn't even know it was this weekend until I saw the Ducks weren't losing.  

Stupid format also.  Pacific out after the first game.  Why even watch, if your players aren't playing.  They should go back to the East vs West format.