• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trade to address RF

24 minutes ago, Hubs said:

The fool. By definition, he is more foolish. I am only pointing out that a know-nothing seems to be posting an awful lot about how little he knows.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Machado plays SS now, we have an emerging superstar at SS, who is under contract for three more seasons.

How does bringing in Machado solve Kole's hitting issues?

Move cozier to outfield or even Machado or Simmons.  Still a bigger win then having Calhoun out there.

If you want to win it all you need a muderers row lineup.  Like the Dodgers, astros, Indians last year.  You can't have gaps in the lineup that allow the pitcher to get out of a jam.  That was the Nationals problem last year.  Their 1-5 was scary.  But then 6-9 bailed us out (Wyeth,, Weiters, Taylor, Pitcher)

i would just tell him  he's playing 3rd and move cozart to of or util 

5 minutes ago, CubsFan said:

Move cozier to outfield or even Machado or Simmons.  Still a bigger win then having Calhoun out there.

If you want to win it all you need a muderers row lineup.  Like the Dodgers, astros, Indians last year.  You can't have gaps in the lineup that allow the pitcher to get out of a jam.  That was the Nationals problem last year.  Their 1-5 was scary.  But then 6-9 bailed us out (Wyeth,, Weiters, Taylor, Pitcher)

i would just tell him  he's playing 3rd and move cozart to of or util 

"Move Simmons to outfield" you need to be banned on that suggestion alone.

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

"Move Simmons to outfield" you need to be banned on that suggestion alone.

Simons is good enough that he could easily play outfield in his sleep if he had to.  It's not that hard.

Vice versa is hard. Now Calhoun playing short or 2nd that would be very difficult 

15 minutes ago, CubsFan said:

Simons is good enough that he could easily play outfield in his sleep if he had to.  It's not that hard.

Vice versa is hard. Now Calhoun playing short or 2nd that would be very difficult 

Move the best defensive short stop in the history of the game to the outfield.   Wow.  

19 minutes ago, CubsFan said:

Of course it would be difficult...you do not see Left Handed throwing players play in the IF other than 1B for a reason

6 minutes ago, tomsred said:

I just checked the Salt Lake game against Fresno today, and Kaleb Cowart is playing RF.  He is 1-3 today, hitting .326 for the season with a .387 OBP..

I will honestly be surprised to ever see Cowart play a prominent role this year.  Angels gave him a shot last year, and they had to turn to Phillips.  He has shown that he can hit AAA pitching but not MLB pitching.  I love his glove, but he just won't hit enough to fit in anywhere as far as I can see. 

7 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

With Cano suspended I wonder if he moves back to 2b. Thinking one can just move to a new position is so ridiculous to me.  

There's some Japanese guy who moves from right Field to pitcher to DH.   What was his name?

sooook rediculous!