• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trade to address RF

I meant a guy like Cincy's "Billy Hamilton" wouldn't fit the bill. Normally a CF, he has great speed , decent glove but no arm.

and, yeah, that's what the Angels need -- another Hamilton on the payroll.

So, no big deadline deals -- if he can find a RF with some speed and an arm for a decent price--- that guy could be a late inning defensive replacement (but so could Calhoun) and we could PH  for one of our several DH players for the starting RF (Calhoun?) and then have the new guy run for the PH (Valbuena, Pujols, etc. -- not Ohtani though ).

Could always use an extra pen depth guy, too -- Middleton's latest injury may place him on the shelf for a bit and will likely definitely mean not coming in for key shut down situations like he was doing before he went on the DL the last time.

Can LeBron play CF? If so, I'd suggest moving Upton also to CF, Trout to closer, Calhoun to SS, Simmons to 1B, Blash to 3B, Valbuena to RF, Baldoquin to Seattle and dammit I am out of rEdicilous suggestions and look like a moran.

5 minutes ago, 101halo said:

Can LeBron play CF? If so, I'd suggest moving Upton also to CF, Trout to closer, Calhoun to SS, Simmons to 1B, Blash to 3B, Valbuena to RF, Baldoquin to Seattle and dammit I am out of rEdicilous suggestions and look like a moran.

No Blash for 3B. Get Trumbo back, the Orioles are going nowhere.