• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rockies (5/9/2018)

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

IRE stands for International Radio Engineers that established the unit of measurement of television broadcast signals. 

Don't be dissing the pioneers. 

My Pop was a Radio Engineer,  I would never diss him.

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Desmond is mired in a Calhoun-type slump.

Or is it the other way around? 

Maybe Calhoun is working on not getting picked off at first base and his caught stealing. Best way to avoid those is to never get on base. So far he's had a pretty successful season from that standpoint.

6 minutes ago, rottiesworld said:

Because Sosh is an idiot 

Can anyone give me a reasonable answer on the quick hook.  The "Sosh is an idiot is an ignorant answer.

I thought the strict pitch count was to protect our injury prone pitchers.  Barria isn't one that's been injury prone.

Just now, JarsOfClay said:

Scioscia over managing again.  Trying to put his stamp on the game to try and make it seem like he's the star of the game and not Barria.

Instead he just looks like a dumbass, as usual.

Yeah, since the inning ended without the Rockies scoring. He sure fucked that up. 

1 minute ago, JarsOfClay said:

Scioscia over managing again.  Trying to put his stamp on the game to try and make it seem like he's the star of the game and not Barria.

Instead he just looks like a dumbass, as usual.

Again anyone with a reasonable explanation?

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

Can anyone give me a reasonable answer on the quick hook.  The "Sosh is an idiot is an ignorant answer.

I thought the strict pitch count was to protect our injury prone pitchers.  Barria isn't 9ne that's been injury prone.

You answered your own question. What do you call someone who does something that makes no sense?

Just now, Ohtani&Trout said:

Can Rivera please be the starting catcher? Similar offensively to Maldonado, and his pitch calling is terrific. This staff's ERA is around 1.5 runs lower with him catching compared to Maldonado.

Mathis vs Napoli CERA revisited.