• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rockies (5/9/2018)

1 hour ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Good move by Scioscia to take the pressure off Kinsler. 

The Blash experiment needs to end though. If I'm Jefry Marte I'm out in right field every single morning for 4 hours fielding fly balls - learning to be adequate there defensively. I know it's either said than done, but we could really use his bat

Doesn't Marte have a good arm?   RF would utilize it, as long as he learns the position well.

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

The Rockies are a very good team... would love to see the Angels get a split today. Would help MY confidence level in this team's ability to compete.  We've seen some great stuff in the first 35 games of the year.  Think about it - what Shohei has done alone is simply amazing.  Unbelievable actually.  And then you add the way the team has overcome injuries to the pitching staff and the play of Trout and Simmons - it's been a great 35 games.  We saw history in Alert getting #3000.  Trout being the first Angel to hit 10 homers in April.  It's been fun so far.  We all want this ride to keep going.  A win today would help that.  Angels baseball is fun again.

The Giants and Rockies are certainly much improved from a year ago.   The NL West isn't fodder anymore for one team, like it was in 2017. 

Bad luck that the AL West drew them in 2018

14 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

The Giants and Rockies are certainly much improved from a year ago.   The NL West isn't fodder anymore for one team, like it was in 2017. 

Bad luck that the AL West drew them in 2018

The upside is that it makes their travel a little bit better this year.