• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Orioles (5/1/2018) Ohtani is BACK!!

Just now, Randy Gradishar said:

Just move Pujols back to 3. Downgrades his spot in the lineup without his ego (probably) knowing so.

we need to connect Ohtani, Trout, Simmons

I was thinking Pujols won't move lower than 4th no matter what, so we'd have to move Upton to #5 

3 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

Move Upton down to 5th for a bit if Pujols' ego can't take dropping lower than 4th.

1. Ohtani

2. Trout

3. Simmons

our best chance to score through this slump we're in

Yep you can forget about it. The Angels brass is going to continue to please Albert at the expense of the team. 

5 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

Kinsler, Upton, Pujols, Valbuena, Calhoun, Maldonado

2/3 of our lineup none of us want up at the plate at any moment

All of them = QUITTERS!!!!!!!

Disgraces!!!!!!!

EMBARRASSMENTS!!!!!

They do understand how much Cobb sucks against everyone so far in 2018????

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

He should be hitting 7th or 8th regardless. He's a low BA, low OBP who is a slug on the bases. He shouldn't be anywhere near the middle of the order

I don’t disagree necessarily.  But I’ll play devils advocate.  I do think that driving in runs is a skill.  Despite everything that’s terrible about him.  He’s somehow managed to be effective at that.  He’s got a good approach for it. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t disagree necessarily.  But I’ll play devils advocate.  I do think that driving in runs is a skill.  Despite everything that’s terrible about him.  He’s somehow managed to be effective at that.  He’s got a good approach for it. 

Even more reason to bat him 7th or 8th IMO. Bottom of the order is providing zero run support with the likes of Cold Calhoun and Maldonado hitting back there.