• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Let's Play the "ON PACE" Game!

Lou

49 minutes ago, Lou said:

If I need to do the math for you . . . 

Davidson (CWS):

4 HRs   6 Games

162/6 = 27

27 x 4 = 108

ergo, not close.

dude 

Wow, okay. I'm done. You don't "need to do the math for me". I already did it. No need to be a prick.

1 hour ago, laagamer said:

Wow, okay. I'm done. You don't "need to do the math for me". I already did it. No need to be a prick.

lol how am I being a prick? I let you know twice that you were wrong, but you wouldn't , one, believe me, or two,  check for yourself. Because of that, I explained (showing my work) why my statements were correct.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Not sure, but I have noticed that it occurs when they are wrong about something. 

But that's just a guess, dude. 

No, my problem is you're condescending and not fun to talk to.

Or would you like me to do the math for you?

Edit: And by the way, nobody fucking cares about this hypothetical.

2 hours ago, Lou said:

lol how am I being a prick? I let you know twice that you were wrong, but you wouldn't , one, believe me, or two,  check for yourself. Because of that, I explained (showing my work) why my statements were correct.

the ahole actions of iebruin.  so bummed that thread is gone.  

1 hour ago, laagamer said:

No, my problem is you were condescending. Being right doesn't give you an excuse to be a jerk. 

Or would you like me to do the math for you?

Edit: And by the way, my original post in this thread was a ridiculous joke about Ohtani that was obviously untrue and supposed to be fun. I'm glad you so strongly needed to tell me how wrong it obviously was. Are we having fun now?

1. I wasn't being condescending at all when I responded that you were wrong. I merely stated a fact. 

2. I made the math comment because  you came back at me with: "Okay, so what, 3/4's of 80...60 HR's wouldn't even.    be close to leading the league? Whatever you say, dude", so it was obvious that you needed someone to prove it to you.

3. Ah, the old I was joking excuse. Let's have a closer look, shall we? 

(a) I beg to differ. A HR every game with 80 games played won't lead the league?

(b) again... Okay, so what, 3/4's of 80...60 HR's wouldn't even be close to leading the league? Whatever you say, dude. 

I'm sorry, but nobody's buying it. You would have been better off replying:"ok"

However, if you prefer to play the victim, knock yourself out. 

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

1. I wasn't being condescending at all when I responded that you were wrong. I merely stated a fact. 

2. I made the math comment because  you came back at me with: "Okay, so what, 3/4's of 80...60 HR's wouldn't even.    be close to leading the league? Whatever you say, dude", so it was obvious that you needed someone to prove it to you.

3. Ah, the old I was joking excuse. Let's have a closer look, shall we? 

(a) I beg to differ. A HR every game with 80 games played won't lead the league?

(b) again... Okay, so what, 3/4's of 80...60 HR's wouldn't even be close to leading the league? Whatever you say, dude. 

I'm sorry, but nobody's buying it. You would have been better off replying:"ok"

However, if you prefer to play the victim, knock yourself out. 

Yup, whatever you say dude. Goodnight. XoXo

20 hours ago, 101halo said:

Nope, let me fify. 28-0. Don't forget about the win in the ALDS, 2 in the ALCS and 2 in the WS. 

Actually, you both are expecting him to only get 23 starts (and 5 in the post-season). I get where you get 23 starts because you think 162/7 = 23 and change. And Ohtani is only pitching Sundays. 

But we don't play 7 days a week.  There are actually 27.5 weeks in the Baseball season and 27 Sundays for Ohtani to pitch on. Now I doubt he'd pitch the Sunday before the All-Star game as if he is even half as successful in his first half as he was in the first week and half, then he will easily be voted in to be the Starting DH in the All-Star Game. And the Angels may pitch him, (so he may not be able to pitch in the game), just hit.

But if they skip him, that would be understandable. They also may skip him on the last day of the season against Oakland, should they have already clinched.

So that's still 25 starts, which would make him 25-0, and 30-0 if he wins 5 times in the post season.