• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No more short porch jokes against NY

i was privileged to be on the field monday night holding the gigantic US flag (thanks again @OHTANILAND!). I specifically wanted to see what the wall in RF looked like since the last thing i saw were those goofy nets and posts sticking out before the season. Since i haven't seen it mentioned here today i'm guessing all of you knew before i did that the angels trolled us pretty good on that. they also built out the RF wall by about a foot so there's pretty clear demarcation above the yellow line. 

so far it seems to have worked well.

p.s. if you get a chance to be a flag holder on the field for the anthem, you need to do it at least once. it was pretty cool being down there during player introductions and feeling the crowd.

p.s.s @tdawg87, 'feeling the crowd' doesn't mean what you think it means. sorry, dude.

3 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

I was actually there tonight and still couldn't tell exactly how the wall works, since I was in the 3rd base Terrace.

I did obviously appreciate that the Angels are now 2-0, though.

The wall works as a barrier between the field and the stands. It’s complicated but everyone eventually figures it out. 

8 hours ago, bloodbrother said:

2. Trout's HR in the 1st and then Rivera's in the 8th. Add in Puig's one in ST and that's 3 new HR's already created by the new dimensions in only 2 games

And Upton and Ohtani's homers came awfully close to tagging the top of the wall too.