• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Come on down Moustakas!

19 minutes ago, Tank said:

what happened to simmons?

Trapped his shoulder in the ground as he dove for a grounder and rolled over on his shoulder. He laid there a for a bit. But when the trainers came out he kept saying he was ok as he kept moving his shoulder around. It looked bad on the replay. But he was moving the shoulder around ok a just a minute or two afterwards,  and he had a smile on his face. So I do not know, It could go either way.  scioscia then took him out of the game. That about sums it up, as anything past that is speculation. Hoping for the best though.  

1 minute ago, stanick88 said:

Trapped his shoulder in the ground as he drove for a grounder and rolled over on his shoulder. He layers there a for a bit. But when the trainers came out he kept saying he was ok as he kept moving his shoulder around. It looked bad on the replay. But he was moving the shoulder around ok a just a minute or two afterwards,  and he had a smile on his face. So I dnt know. It could go either way.  scioscia then took him out of the game. That about sums it up as anything past that is speculation. Hoping for the best. 

image.png.8019cf6b8fe64985614dd0bc553f6aef.png

41 minutes ago, stanick88 said:

Trapped his shoulder in the ground as he dove for a grounder and rolled over on his shoulder. He laid there a for a bit. But when the trainers came out he kept saying he was ok as he kept moving his shoulder around. It looked bad on the replay. But he was moving the shoulder around ok a just a minute or two afterwards,  and he had a smile on his face. So I do not know, It could go either way.  scioscia then took him out of the game. That about sums it up, as anything past that is speculation. Hoping for the best though.  

I would have guessed ASB 2019, but since you said he was smiling, ASB 2020.