• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Question re: cord cutting

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I've never gotten into coffee. All my co-workers are coffee snobs and make their cold brew chem-x whatever crap every morning.

I love the shit and drink more than humanly possible from 5am until 2ish (seems to be the proper cutoff to not affect sleep). But I'm not on the snob train. I'll either have Black Rifle shipped, pick up a cheap bag at a place like Home Goods, or even the Chevron on Barranca....although those assholes are almost always limited to decaf or this medium Brazilian blend.

Prefer straight black because of intermittent fasting, but recently some chick got me into heavy cream or half and half and I dig it way too much.

20 hours ago, Taylor said:

I've never gotten into coffee. All my co-workers are coffee snobs and make their cold brew chem-x whatever crap every morning.

Cold Brew takes about 24 hours to prepare. It's easier to buy it than make it since you want to make it in large quantities and have to filter it a couple times. 

I will buy containers of it and cut it with 30% water. Instead of paying $4.25 at Starbucks by using pre-made it comes to less that half that. No sugars or cream. 

6 hours ago, Lou said:

Take your homo coffee talk elsewhere.

Homos. 

seriously. what a bunch of freaks here.

if anyone wants to talk seriously good morning drinks, then let's start a chai latte tea thread.

• 7 months later...

Not a lot of progress on the streaming platforms and Angles games.  Seems only DirectTV's crappy streaming service still has Bally Sports West, wouldn't be surprised if they lost it soon like all the others.  Fucking stupid.  I have a VPN through work so I suppose I'll try that + MLB TV.