• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Messy situation at 1B

Dtwncbad

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

Ok I managed 18 baseball teams, and covered the Angels professionally for a national sports publication, and was editor for three sports magazines.

Your turn.  Did you do some catching that one year in little league too?

No, that was the coach's son. He was pretty good for an 11 year old. 

Great resume but it still doesn't bolster your argument. 

37 minutes ago, Blarg said:

No, that was the coach's son. He was pretty good for an 11 year old. 

Great resume but it still doesn't bolster your argument. 

You dont understand then.  I am not arguing that I am "right".  I have said it a hundred times now and have explained why I think why I think.

I will believe the 6 man rotation when I actually see it.

Now go ahead and ask me for proof or mock me or accuse me of bullying.

Thus is fun.

3 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

I was the mop-up pitcher on my high school team. At times I actually sat on the bench hoping for a blow-out from either side just so I could pitch. 

I played JV.  I couldn't hit.  I sort of played one season of "varsity" winter ball but realistically they had me on the roster because I had a big car to drive players to away games.  There were no busses for winter ball games.  In the Spring, busses available. . .I got cut.

Glad for the experience regardless.

4 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Ok I managed 18 baseball teams, and covered the Angels professionally for a national sports publication, and was editor for three sports magazines.

Holy shit!

Does this top Laura Diaz, three Porsches, and a beach house?

23 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

I once slept at a Holiday Inn.

One time I was in the checkout line
behind Steven Seagal. Once I'm pretty sure Mr. Jonah Hill was in the very next bathroom stall.  My best friend's brother
well, he was an extra in Wayne's World 2. My neighbour's baby sitter dated three of the guys in Motley Crue. I swear Jack Nicholson looked right at me at a Lakers game. 

43 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

One time I was in the checkout line
behind Steven Seagal. Once I'm pretty sure Mr. Jonah Hill was in the very next bathroom stall.  My best friend's brother
well, he was an extra in Wayne's World 2. My neighbour's baby sitter dated three of the guys in Motley Crue. I swear Jack Nicholson looked right at me at a Lakers game. 

kobe bryant told me to tell you he thinks you're a pretentious name-dropper.

gary sinise thought so, too.

Cozart is the biggest wild card for us...

He will start at 3B and can play SS

Someone like Cowart can back up at 1B, 3B, and 2B.

I still think we see a six man pen.

SP: Richards, Heaney, Othani, Skaggs, Bridwell, Shoe (6)

RP: Bard, Bedrosian, Johnson, Parker, Middleton, Ramirez (6)

Starters: C - Maldonado, 1B Cron, 2B Kinsler, SS Simmons, 3B Cozart, LF Upton, CF Trout, RF Calhoun, DH Pujols (9)

Bench: Perez (C), Cowart (2B, 3B - LHH), Valbuena (1B/3B LHH) - 4th OF?

I could see us signing Alexi Amarista (he can play 3b/ss/2b/ and 3 OF spots) or Jose Reyes (3B/SS/2B) or Jon Jay or Alex Pressley to handle the OF spots.

If you sign some like Amarista, then you leave Cowart in Triple A, keep Valbuena and move to a 7 man pen.