• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Pursuing Ohtani

totdprods

Time to order Trout a copy of Rosetta Stone - Japanese language ....

Oh, wait, what am I saying?  Mike can do anything, probably already speaks Japanese ... :)

Angels can make a pretty compelling offer outside of money - and perhaps they can make a quick trade to a team that's been eliminated for more international bonus pool money?  

2 hours ago, jordan111280 said:

When Angels meet with him, they should bring the following players: Trout, Simba, G-Rich (to have pitcher), Pujols, and Upton. Upton would have a unique connection with Ohtani as someone who could have been a free agent to go elsewhere but found a liking for Anaheim. I think that could be a big selling point. 

I picture them all taking their shoes off before going inside. And everyone seeing pujols' mangled hooves and ruining the meal.

Also, i know trout used to go to benihana in anaheim a lot. They could take otani there. Bet hes never had authentic hibachi served by mexicans.

1 hour ago, DCAngelsFan said:

Time to order Trout a copy of Rosetta Stone - Japanese language ....

Oh, wait, what am I saying?  Mike can do anything, probably already speaks Japanese ... :)

Angels can make a pretty compelling offer outside of money - and perhaps they can make a quick trade to a team that's been eliminated for more international bonus pool money?  

I doubt any of those teams will be giving up that money, when the Braves draftees are out there. Money will be used on them.

15 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

He's getting TJS within 3 yrs after signing confirmed. Within a yr if he signs with Halos.

"Seconds after the Angels announce they have landed Japanese superstar Shohei Ohtani, they announce he is headed to the 60-day DL with forearm tightness from signing the contract."

4 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

0CC5454F-7608-4C60-A243-10C160AFE81A.jpeg

Hey bud, can you keep the images to a 500 pixel width? It's not for a lack of server space, but I don't need large images in my face. Most of us can read just fine.

If you post an image that's too large, you can edit the post, double click on the image and change the dimensions. After changing it to 500 pixels wide, hit the tab button so it can auto fix the height as well to be in proportion. 

20 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hey bud, can you keep the images to a 500 pixel width? It's not for a lack of server space, but I don't need large images in my face. Most of us can read just fine.

If you post an image that's too large, you can edit the post, double click on the image and change the dimensions. After changing it to 500 pixels wide, hit the tab button so it can auto fix the height as well to be in proportion. 

Aren’t you supposed to be on vacation or something 

D1BE359F-CF5C-4E3D-9266-548A9D157BFE.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yes TD most of us can read, so just eliminate the big ass Instagram posts and/or images 

14 hours ago, Scotty@AW said:

The Angels were likely very last entry into the Ohtani sweepstakes.

Something else to keep in mind too, Eppler doesn't chase players he doesn't believe he can sign. He looks for deals and steers clear of bidding wars. 

My guess is he probably got some inside information leaked from Ohtani's LA based representation that Shohei wants to be on a smaller market AL team in the West Coast. It probably took Eppler all of a half a second to figure out, "Hey, that's me!"

being that eppler himself has scouted him for years, i can't see how any of that is anything other than an outsider's pipe dream.

32 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm laughing at this nervously because my wife was behind me again (This is not the first time with your pics TD either!!!!) when I opened that thread and man I had to scroll down like a bat out of hell! Hahahahahha!