• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 MLB Playoffs Thread

Ohtaniland

3 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

Damn, Kipnis in CF.  Francona is a genieus

Zimmer just got the stitches removed from his hand and is not part of the playoffs roster. I guess the Indians didn't have any effective center fielders as a backup so Francona got really creative moving three players around with Ramirez moving from 3rd to 2nd and Ursula manning 3rd. 

I don't get it.  not just pulling Bauer when he's cruising with - 2 hitter and 2 outs in the 7th. 98 pitches and a 4 run lead...but he's not pissed.  

Its the playoffs. You are dominating.  At least finish the 7th. Weaver would have tried to kick Scioscia in the balls. Starters are pansies now. 

40 minutes ago, red321 said:

I don't get it.  not just pulling Bauer when he's cruising with - 2 hitter and 2 outs in the 7th. 98 pitches and a 4 run lead...but he's not pissed.  

Its the playoffs. You are dominating.  At least finish the 7th. Weaver would have tried to kick Scioscia in the balls. Starters are pansies now. 

Bauer pitched a great game and they will need him as they move forward in the postseason. Francona has a well rested solid bullpen to back him up. It was the right call.

1 hour ago, disarcina said:

might have to revise my prediction of Cleveland in five over NY Yankees to Cleveland in FOUR.

Cleveland- Houston ALCS is going to be a great series.

Houston is a team of destiny.

Cleveland simply does not lose.

Cleveland in SIX.

Uh... The last two lines kind of negate each other. 

2 hours ago, Calzone said:

Bauer pitched a great game and they will need him as they move forward in the postseason. Francona has a well rested solid bullpen to back him up. It was the right call.

It worked. But I don't think it was right call. Almost backfired and had to bring in the closer for a 4 out save in the first game of the playoffs.  If he had been struggling, fine. But dude was cruising and had given up an opposite field ground ball single and was under 100 pitches.

time will tell if the bullpen is overworked