• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 MLB Playoffs Thread

Ohtaniland

19 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

710 has the Lakers and 830 is running a talk show. Is there an FM affiliate for ESPN?

Cant you go to the Gameday thread on MLB and click on one of the headsets at the top? I thought that was available for free. Or you can download the MLB At Bat app and I think radio feeds are free, too. Not sure as I have an MLB Premium subscription.

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Nothing there but static.

It's okay, I can wait until tomorrow to listen to baseball.

Really, you should just sign up for Sling TV. 20.00 gets you one month + seven free days. And you get both TBS and FS1 which has all the games until the WS. Then, the WS is on Fox Broadcast. You can cancel after one month. No contract.

12 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

Really, you should just sign up for Sling TV. 20.00 gets you one month + seven free days. And you get both TBS and FS1 which has all the games until the WS. Then, the WS is on Fox Broadcast. You can cancel after one month. No contract.

Or downland the ESPN app and listen for free

Edited by Lou

1 minute ago, WeatherWonk said:

Potentially 37 playoff games on TV PLUS 27 other TV  channels for a month for 20.00 OR listening on ESPN for free?

Not much of a decision to me.

When I can watch and listen to all the games for free? 

Yes, I'll take free.