• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 MLB Playoffs Thread

Ohtaniland

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

Right.

and he didn't ask to be traded here. Everyone knew he preferred pitching in the NL because he said he did. 

You’re correct on that.

In 2010 Greinke could have blocked trades to the Yankees, Red Sox and other large-market clubs but not to the Rays or other small-market franchises. 

Just now, Lou said:

This is tough.

Arizona - born there (but no deep loyalty) + Black

or

Colorado - Torey Lovullo, Bruin

going with a Rodney blown save then DBacks win it in 12 innings 

Don't forget the most important factor: Arizona has a better chance of beating the Doyyers in the NLDS.

Just now, WeatherWonk said:

Do you have ESPN at home on cable Tv or sat TV?

No TV playoffs on ANY ESPN app now. The last ESPN baseball game was last night.

Of course I have ESPN. I also have TBS. Doesn't everybody? 

I also have FireTV where I get everything and everything to watch with no monthly payment. Last night I watched Ali-Frazier, the Thrilla in Manila, followed by Ray Donavon and Narcos. 

3 minutes ago, Calzone said:

You’re correct on that.

In 2010 Greinke could have blocked trades to the Yankees, Red Sox and other large-market clubs but not to the Rays or other small-market franchises. 

One of the things he said that got under my skin were: He said he was a mercenary.

He'd pitch for a last place team over a first place team if they paid him more. 

He said he plays for money, not winning. Pissed me off.

Saying that, and what he did to the Angels pissed me off about him, that I wouldn't care if he got a line drive in his Velociraptor looking forehead.

Leaving the stitches from the baseball imprinted on his head would only give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Just now, daygloman said:

One of the things he said that got under my skin were: He said he was a mercenary.

He'd pitch for a last place team over a first place team if they paid him more. 

He said he plays for money, not winning. Pissed me off.

Saying that, and what he did to the Angels pissed me off about him, that I wouldn't care if he got a line drive in his Velociraptor looking forehead.

Leaving the stitches from the baseball imprinted on his head would only give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

He played us like a violin. 

Just now, Lou said:

Of course I have ESPN. I also have TBS. Doesn't everybody? 

I also have FireTV where I get everything and everything to watch with no monthly payment. Last night I watched Ali-Frazier, the Thrilla in Manila, followed by Ray Donavon and Narcos. 

Then, you're not watching for free. You had to authenticate to get THE ONE ESPN PLAYOFF GAME FOR "FREE". 

But your cable or SAT contract continues with ESPN and TBS.

Not exactly free..................just alternative facts, eh?

Just now, WeatherWonk said:

Then, you're not watching for free. You had to authenticate to get THE ONE ESPN PLAYOFF GAME FOR "FREE". 

But your cable or SAT contract continues with ESPN and TBS.

Not exactly free..................just alternative facts, eh?

What are you talking about? When did I say I'm watching this game on cable? 

Assuming alternate facts, eh? 

1 minute ago, Troll Daddy said:

After watch the starting pitchers in the wild card games ... I have new respect for Nolasco

If these pitchers can only last a couple of innings, Nolasco wouldn't have made it out of the bullpen 

You had to PAY for ESPN on cable or SAT to watch it on your phone or tablet.

I never said you were watching it on cable. I just said you had to subscribe to ESPN to watch the one playoff game on the ESPN app.  I figured you were watching in on a 5,5 inch screen. Which, of course, is very exciting for some.

Me, I'm watching the games in 55 inches of 4k beauty for 20.00/month. And for only one month. And on my mobile devices, if I want.

2 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

You had to PAY for ESPN on cable or SAT to watch it on your phone or tablet.

I never said you were watching it on cable. I just said you had to subscribe to ESPN to watch the one playoff game on the ESPN app.  I figured you were watching in on a 5,5 inch screen. Which, of course, is very exciting for some.

Me, I'm watching the games in 55 inches of 4k beauty for 20.00/month. And for only one month. And on my mobile devices, if I want.

how can I say this so that you will understand....

I'M NOT WATCHING THIS GAME ON THE ESPN APP, YOU ASSUMING DOLT!!!

only 55"? perhaps when you save up a little cash, you can get a real television.