• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Valbuena wins battle with Fiers

Billy_Ball

I like how he does it seemingly any time he makes contact. It's almost like he figured if he did it all the time, it would look like part of his follow through instead of showing a pitcher up. 

He sure wound up being a cheap source of lefty power though. The BA isn't pretty and streaky is an understatement, but a pretty solid signing by Eppler when all is said and done. 

I like the guy.  I love the cockiness... "so what if im battling the mendoza line, i just nailed your ass" .... absolutely love the intensity.  I think too many baseball players are too disconnected myself so im all for it.  
Not to mention the guy weve had in the second half has gotten it done, well aside from the aforementioned avg.  Im 100% ok with him as the backup 1b/3b next year right now.

7 hours ago, totdprods said:

I like how he does it seemingly any time he makes contact. It's almost like he figured if he did it all the time, it would look like part of his follow through instead of showing a pitcher up. 

He sure wound up being a cheap source of lefty power though. The BA isn't pretty and streaky is an understatement, but a pretty solid signing by Eppler when all is said and done. 

In risk of being a Debbie downer here, he's a below replacement level player for the season. Not a solid signing yet.

I do agree the bat flip was cool. I especially liked the one he did on the double after they threw the ball at his head

7 hours ago, totdprods said:

I've seen him do it after a walk. It's so ubiquitous that I don't have a problem with it.

53 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Keep the bat flips going, Valbuena. I'm digging it! 

We honestly have ZERO swagger on this team. 

It sucks that it has to come from a FA signing that is hitting a buck 95.  

This and its part of the problem imo. 

I'm all for LV and his bat flips if it starts shit and gets some of these other guys fired up