• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hurricane Irma

37 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

People love to bash airlines all day on social media but these types of things are not uncommon in the industry. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/delta-sending-boeing-747-jumbo-134357554.html

That is true...and Jetblue capped their flights at $99 out of Florida. I believe it was Southwest however that was selling $3,000+ fares out of Florida. 

8 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

People love to bash airlines all day on social media but these types of things are not uncommon in the industry. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/delta-sending-boeing-747-jumbo-134357554.html

So...I have good news and bad news...good news is we can get you out on one last flight!

bad news...its going to Detroit

10 hours ago, red321 said:

So...I have good news and bad news...good news is we can get you out on one last flight!

bad news...its going to Detroit

No thanks, I'll just ride it out here.

A buddy who has a boat in St. Petersburg has tied it to the pier and is hoping for the best. He has multiple ties and has dropped two anchors.

Saw on the news that the owner of the Miami Dolphins flew his players and their families out of Miami in advance of the storm.

20 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

That is true...and Jetblue capped their flights at $99 out of Florida. I believe it was Southwest however that was selling $3,000+ fares out of Florida. 

i heard there were several airlines offering $99 fares out of florida. if that's accurate about SW, that's extremely upsetting.

turned it on to cnn a while ago to see how things are going. they had some fucking moron on top of a building or balcony just getting pummeled and it looks like he was on the verge of getting swept away just so he can tell us it's raining bad and winds are strong. what a bunch of fucking idiots. it looked like there were a bunch of dudes on the scene just getting their ass kicked for no reason.

It is nice watching the 24 hour news networks talk about something other than their love/hate for Trump. 

I predict this hurricane will turn into a racial issue when the networks are disappointed by the lack of money shots of storm damage, and turn their attention to all the looting that is sure to take place

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Dang... Ive been eyeing an eBay auction the last couple of days that is gong wayyyyy under value (50%) right now... I notice the items location is Fort Lauderdale.... 

Would you pull the trigger?

Depends on what it is - and don't expect quick delivery.

My alumni club had ordered some plastic tumblers for the season opener last week. The company was in Houston. I'm expecting that delivery may be delayed a bit.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Dang... Ive been eyeing an eBay auction the last couple of days that is gong wayyyyy under value (50%) right now... I notice the items location is Fort Lauderdale.... 

Would you pull the trigger?

Depending on the seller rating.  Yes.  Although Florida is down, the rest of the country and world should be bidding.  So if it sells for less, then it's a market issue, not a because he's in Florida issue.