• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hurricane Irma

3 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Depends on what it is - and don't expect quick delivery.

My alumni club had ordered some plastic tumblers for the season opener last week. The company was in Houston. I'm expecting that delivery may be delayed a bit.

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Depending on the seller rating.  Yes.  Although Florida is down, the rest of the country and world should be bidding.  So if it sells for less, then it's a market issue, not a because he's in Florida issue. 

It's from a private seller with 100% feedback over a couple sales over the years. The item is a rather expensive lens that I've been hoping to find a good deal on used. In this case I'm not sure if the south Florida location has so much to do with the low bids as the listing title, which lacks some important details.

11 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's from a private seller with 100% feedback over a couple sales over the years. The item is a rather expensive lens that I've been hoping to find a good deal on used. In this case I'm not sure if the south Florida location has so much to do with the low bids as the listing title, which lacks some important details.

As long as you are sure it is what you think it is.  Yeah, I'd pull the trigger. 

As expected, most of the problems in northern Florida have come from water. A friend who lives in Jacksonville said that there are four inches of water inside his house. Two hospitals on the St. John's River have water on the first floor. Emergency cases are being diverted from St. Vincent's Hospital, and the NICU is being evacuated at Baptist Hospital.