• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Umpire Lives Matter

• 1 year later...
46 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

link?

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/cc-sabathia-ngel-hern-ndez-042050150.html

“He’s bad. I don’t understand why he’s doing these games.”

“It’s sad that he’s doing these games. It’s crazy.”

“He’s always bad. He’s a bad umpire.”

11 hours ago, Scotty@AW said:

It must be nice to be terrible at your job, and yet remain above reproach.  Clearly, we all got into the wrong profession. 

based on the posts here, it seems to me about 3/4 of AW may qualify as one of the two. 

umpire's lives don't matter. if they replaced every single umpire in baseball, i would neither notice, nor care. if i was manfred, i would break that union so fast they wouldn't be able to tell a ball from a strike. nobody would give him much guff about breaking the umpire's union. player's don't care. fans don't care.

Angel Hernandez is a douche but he missed only a couple call in the Sabathia/Porcello game and of the 3 or 4 questionable calls, they were mostly in the yanks favor.  

He typically grades out as one of the most accurate behind home plate which is why he's doing playoff games.  

That said, mlb has the technology to make it perfect yet they choose not to use that tech.