• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cowart promoted

Scott34

Just now, Blarg said:

It's his time to secure a starting position for next season. Hope he doesn't blow it, the Angels really do need to replace third base next season, Escobar is on the down escalator of his career 

Hoping we sign Moustakas to man 3B for a while. He seems to hit well at Angel Stadium too. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Granted it was only one game, but he was the hero in Boston earlier in the season going 2-3 with a double, 2 RBI and a walk. 

He looked good during his first call up after the first week as well.

I don't know about his natural God give talent level, but when I first saw him play I saw a guy who had all the physical tools needed to be a great baseball player. Big, strong, very athletic, runs very well, top shelf arm and a fantastic glove. I'm a numbers guy, and for the most part his numbers have not been impressive, but he passes the look test with flying colors.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Career .224./.313/.400 in Angel Stadium

Career .247/.295/.423 away from Kauffman Stadium

Angel fans are severely overrating Moustakas.

Maybe it just seems he's hitting key HR's against us is why I thought he kills us. Maybe not. 

That said, he's the best option to man 3B next year if he's not going to be too expensive. 

1 minute ago, ettin said:

If only we had a road map that would have given us a clue as to when this would occur, we surely would not have wasted so much energy worrying about it.... :D

I still think your discussion of Cowart's clock is one of the stupidest things you've ever said, even if you were 100% correct. :P

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

I still think your discussion of Cowart's clock is one of the stupidest things you've ever said, even if you were 100% correct. :P

I know it was idiotic even I admit that. As I said before I posted that earlier that day I was double-checking the rules on service time and happened to go look at Cowart's page and decided to do the math and foolishly posted it. HA!

1 minute ago, ettin said:

I know it was idiotic even I admit that. As I said before I posted that earlier that day I was double-checking the rules on service time and happened to go look at Cowart's page and decided to do the math and foolishly posted it. HA!

You should've bought a lotto ticket while you were at it.