• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsSuck.com - Your Internet Home For Laughter

Coming home from his first baseball game, Hanky swung open the front door very excited. Unable to attend the game, his father immediately wanted to know what happened. "So, how did you do son?" he asked.

"You'll never believe it dad!" Hanky said. "I was responsible for the winning run!"

"Really? How did you do that?"

"I dropped the ball."

A shout out to all Halo Honks - "seven one four ticketttsssss - seaaaaven one four tickets!"

I think that's discriminating against South County. Where's "Nine four nine ticketttsssss...nine four nine ticketttssss"?

AO, thanks for the inspiration.

Scioscia by way of mentor, Lasorda: "This f'n job, is not that f'n easy!" Or Bob Knight: "I forgotten more about this f'n game than you people combined are ever gonna know, and I'm tellin' you this is not a very good basketball  baseball team!"

"Talkin' bout chicken sh--!"

"Bevacqua  Hamilton couldn't hit water if fell out of a f'n boat!"

I can hear Arte saying "Who goofed, I've got to know!"

Myron for Conger tonight: "Big play from the defense, huh!"

Angels on visiting Houston: "We didn't come to act monkeys for everybody!"

Geoff, nice bear. Reminds me of Garbage Pail Kids back in the day.

Josh Hamilton, making one pitcher at a time look dominant, harkening back to Lasorda's tirade made famous on Healy's show and paraphrased: "H-Hamilton needed a bleeping oar to hit the bleeping ball. I tell ya, he would have made a bleeping great cricket player, hitting the ball on one bleeping bounce!"

Hamilton is more like Kurt Bevaqua right now, of whom Lasorda once brilliantly said "Bevaqua? What does he know? He couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat!"

When the Angels are this bad, and you have overpaid stiffs, its worse than just having a bad team with young, bad players (like the Astros)

There's almost a stench to it.

The old saying goes (not in the Jose Mota sense), don't lose with old players. At least the Astros are laying a foundation for the future.

Wait, that wasn't funny...

TnT and Ghost Hamilton walked into a bar (never mind the irony). The bartender said TnT were welcome but Hamilton had to go because the bartender bet the house a round of drinks every time Hamilton batted, and instead of hitting the ball well made a weak out or K'd. The bar was nearly bankrupt thanks to Hamilton.

Hamilton gives me hope that one day I can find a job where I can fail 80 percent of the time and get paid 25 million dollars a year for it.

you'd have to quit smoking crack first and diss on some ranger fans.  I am guessing that one of the two of those could happen. 

Former NFL QB Tommy Kramer on the Halos defense: "Well, the Halos have a bad defense, and gibberish, gibberish, gibberish."

Myron Cope on Conger: " What's going on down there?"

Former Pats' owner Victor Kiam would say "I have a passion for bad baseball." or "They are a lovely team, and my apologies to them."