• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How do you guys like the new forum?

AngelsWin.com

Question

I hear you, but we've outgrown the rugged phase and wanted to go in a different direction. While this is slender and sleak, it's also feature packed and modern which to me is something I've wanted to do for sometime.

I hear ya. It's just going to take some time to getting used to, I'm sure most of us will be comfortable soon enough.

Some forum software allows the admins to choose how many generations of quotes are allowed. IMO 3 is a good tradeoff. One level deep is just not enough, but ridiculous quote towers like the old board are just too much IMO

I think for hilarity purposes (and knowing the personalities around here) the generations should be infinite. 

Looks good -- but it's going to take some getting used to -- that's more me than the new forum -- I am not a real tech guy so any change from what I'm used to with the on line stuff takes some time.

I like what I see. I did have some initial difficulty signing back in.

But looks good. Will take some time to figure out all the new apps and stuff.

Nevermind, I guess it's still at the bottom of all pages, just the link at the top menu bar is missing.

Yeah it didn't really need a link at the top when it's at the bottom of every page on here. I added a homepage link and dropdown of all our website pages, including the Angels 2013 Spring & Regular Season Schedule link at the top.