• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How do you guys like the new forum?

AngelsWin.com

Question

I love that it is easy to move around the site. I was finally able to upload a profile picture this morning. I did this from my PC. I had only tried form my ipad previously and I kept getting a message that the image was too big to load.  Worked first time i tried with the PC. I have a feature called predictive text on my ipad and iphone. If some of you techies from AW can get predictive STATS worked out I could join a fantasy team and kick some ass.

Love the new forum, and I advise anyone who has yet used Chrome to make the switch.

2 things:

1) Just a suggestion, maybe if it becomes a problem, limit the size of signatures. I've already seen some with pretty decent size pictures and it tends to clutter up the forums if it starts to get out of hand. I don't know how anyone else feels about it, maybe its just me. 

2) For some reason my quoting gives me 2 of the quotes and I have to delete one. Wonder if its just me. 

I know this is going to sound ridiculous but I'm finding that the extra whitespace aggravates the carpal tunnel in my right wrist.  With the old forum, about 3-4 posts would fit vertically without needing to scroll up and down.  Now, depending on the monitor size, it's 2-3 posts max. 

Does anybody else have this problem?  The wrist pain comes from using the mouse scroll wheel too often...the pain shoots up my middle finger (on the scroll wheel) and into my wrist.

Don't know if you can do anything about it, but reducing the vertical cellpadding and the height of the avatar box would help greatly. 

Edit:  I think part of my problem is with the thread listing page.  More scrolling is required to read the thread titles as compared to the old forum.