• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How do you guys like the new forum?

AngelsWin.com

Question

What I like best is how the regular posters are sniffing out the site because they loved the old one so much they want to make sure this one is legit. It's like buying a new couch and circling it a few times before deciding where to plant yourself and start creating that new groove. 

Great on my IPAD, MAC and Desktop PC. The look and feel is smooth. Very Cool! 

On a Motorola Droid Bionic, just the occasional "loading" box that didn't clear when the load is done. Other than that love the mobile site. Buy my phone HATES the full site.

Try a different browser to see if that helps. It's really fast on two of the browsers (stock Android and Chrome) on my Samsung Galaxy III ... Using the full site.

Ahh, I see what you mean. It doesn't keep the previous quotes, just the most recent one. We'll take a look into this. Might be a settings issue.

Some forum software allows the admins to choose how many generations of quotes are allowed. IMO 3 is a good tradeoff. One level deep is just not enough, but ridiculous quote towers like the old board are just too much IMO

For those of you who haven't created an avatar yet, please do so! Doesn't have to be of your face, but maybe something Angels related or whatever.

Thanks!

I don't have any cool self-shot Angels pics nor is my face particularly exciting, so I posted some original photos of solar shenanigans. 

Is it me or is the new forum slower than Mike Scioscia carrying Bengie Molina carrying Mike Trout?

Hey. In the 2013 all star game it's quite possible that Prince Fielder steals home while Trout, Scoiscia, and Molina steal second in an effort to draw a throw from Jeff Mathis to first.

So far this site has been 10000% faster than the old one for me.

On Chrome.

Really fast tdawg, but it could be that you're either #1 behind a firewall or #2 your browser is rejecting internet cookies. You want to allow internet cookies for faster browsing on this forum.

I already miss the old one. It felt like Bodybuilding.com's forums and seemed more ''rugged'' if anybody catches my drift. This one seems way too slender and sleak, and it's lost it's touch.

I hear you, but we've outgrown the rugged phase and wanted to go in a different direction. While this is slender and sleak, it's also feature packed and modern which to me is something I've wanted to do for sometime.