• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL Angeles

25 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I think you guys are missing the point here.  This really is no longer about the gay dude.  But about Mayor shitface saying he had no knowledge of the improprieties.  

If I'm Garcetti I just say, "why are you asking me about this instead of what a shitty job I'm doing running the city?"

37 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Looks like it's going to be helicopter city in my neighborhood today.  Protesters already forming in front of the Mayor's residence.  They are already staging at my local park.  

Is this about BLM not wanting Garcetti to be in Biden's cabinet?

i feel like i'm missing some kind of overwhelming evidence that having bars and restaurants open is causing a huge surge in infection rates.

meanwhile, any time i go to ralphs or smart & final, the number of people crowding around the produce section is a lot closer and intimate than what i've experienced in a restaurant or mall in the last 8 months. had to go to the apple store sunday in the glendale galleria, and outside of new protocols to enter the store, the number of people walking around inside the mall (which was not limited in any way, shape, or form) was as crowded as usual.

i don't like the conflict between words and actions, and that only lends itself to thinking there's a lot more suspicious stuff behind several of these regulations.

Edited by Tank

3 hours ago, Tank said:

meanwhile, any time i go to ralphs or smart & final, the number of people crowding around the produce section is a lot closer and intimate than what i've experienced in a restaurant or mall in the last 8 months. had to go to the apple store sunday in the glendale galleria, and outside of new protocols to enter the store, the number of people walking around inside the mall (which was not limited in any way, shape, or form) was as crowded as usual.

You don't hang around the people in the produce section for 40 minutes with your masks off.

38 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

You don't hang around the people in the produce section for 40 minutes with your masks off.

you couldn't be more wrong. 

Wynona's kid is about to lose his second tooth (she also had to stop singing with her mama). Lola lost her boyfriend Tony in Vegas right before the shutdown in March (he was shot at a club), but she's slowly (though reluctantly) adjusting. Al lost his job on a local tv show about home repair but found time to teach his grandkids how to do wood-working. We raised money on our own to help Ellen get new tires for her mazda for one of her assistants at work.  Mark continues to take online night classes to hopefully become a real lawyer some day, and Hooper survived a harrowing fishing trip, so he celebrates each day as a gift.

what a terribly hurtful thing to say to someone.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Jason said:

so last month california voters rejected a proposition that would have ended the cash bail system, but this guy somehow has the authority to override that on his own? WTH.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Monday was Gascón's first day of his elected four-year term. His campaign was endorsed by the Democratic Party, Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, California Gov. Gavin Newsom and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, among other supporters.

There you go.

15 minutes ago, Adam said:

It's a rough life. Due to the sporadic high winds over the last couple weeks my gardener is going to have his hands full this afternoon. Oh and the park was out of poop bags yesterday. It's utter chaos

On top of that, the housekeeper is asking for Christmas off so she can spend time with her kids and her husband, who normally works three jobs and only gets one day off per year. We met halfway and I gave her the morning off.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

On top of that, the housekeeper is asking for Christmas off so she can spend time with her kids and her husband, who normally works three jobs and only gets one day off per year. We met halfway and I gave her the morning off.

This is one thing I miss about California: even if you're unemployed you can still afford a housekeeper.