• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL Angeles

“I’m urging them, please to come to the table,” Bonin said. “The best way you can protect and serve Los Angeles now is shared sacrifice. This city and this city government is bleeding.”

Police union President Craig Lally dismissed the idea in an emailed statement. “With murders up 26% and shootings up 23%, and no sign of slowing, more cuts to police resources make zero sense and put Angelinos at risk,” Lally said. “We’ve already made sacrifices to support City budget shortfalls, they need to look elsewhere."

Priceless

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Now that Syrian refugees aren't a hot topic anymore, conservatives decided to stop pretending they care about homeless people.

If we accounted for every dollar given in the form of a charitable donation specifically to support the cause of helping the homeless, I wonder if Republicans or Democrats have given more of their personal wealth.

I don’t really wonder.

The number of homeless crowding the streets keeps growing. Stores and shop owners have been complaining about this for a while as it affects their businesses. Even meter readers have had problems in some areas trying to do their work but are having problems getting around the homeless masses to read the meters. There are many who have illegally and unsafely tapped into power poles and the like to have electricity. All kinds of code problems and violations. And with the colder night temps here, and with no conventions in the foreseeable future, this seems like a reasonable solution for the time being.

21 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So gay.  The dude who is having his dick fake grabbed says he was offended?  The news is blurring his face because he’s a “victim of sexual misconduct”?  Ironically if that’s a straight man then here is no way he was offended.  It’s just stupid shit guys do.  

The real story here is one man afraid to support his buddy’s joke.  That’s instant major loss of man points.

And again, if the democrats want to figure out why 70 million people voted for Trump, a lot of it is this eating your own, PC nonsense.  Grow some fucking balls.

I think what I consider PC nonsense is very different than what you consider PC nonsense. 

SJW crying about pronouns bullshit on twitter? PC nonsense. 

Literally searching for things to be offended by so you can REEEEE? PC nonsense.

Supporting LGBTQ rights, women's rights, and black people? Being a decent human being.

I think right about there ⬆️ is where we disagree.

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I think you guys are missing the point here.  This really is no longer about the gay dude.  But about Mayor shitface saying he had no knowledge of the improprieties.  

That's always the line. Easiest line in the book.

"I don't recall"