• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL Angeles

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

So neither of you guys corrected me for typing “way” instead of “weigh”? You’re both fucking fired. Motion to have new counsel appointed. 

i saw it but didn't feel it was my place to speak up about it.

13 hours ago, wopphil said:

No clue dude. Sounds like some liberal bullshit to me. For some reason, certain elements of society seem to care far more for the perpetrators than the victims.  It is perplexing. 

Lisa Montgomery should not be executed, her attorneys argue | The Kansas City Star

It's not her fault because she was abused her whole life. Plenty of people have been abused and had shitty lives and they don't kill random women and cut their baby out of them. Not once does this article mention what the family of Ms. Stinnett went through and are probably still dealing with. I guess they aren't important enough  

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Lisa Montgomery should not be executed, her attorneys argue | The Kansas City Star

It's not her fault because she was abused her whole life. Plenty of people have been abused and had shitty lives and they don't kill random women and cut their baby out of them. Not once does this article mention what the family of Ms. Stinnett went through and are probably still dealing with. I guess they aren't important enough  

Narrator: She was executed 

Llewellyn’s December analysis details declines including parking fine revenue being $29.9 million below expectations

It's funny because, while they haven't been giving out parking tickets, I haven't really noticed any shitty parking causing problems.

Other belt-tightening steps could include a drop in street improvements. Llewellyn’s document states that in the effort to save money, the Failed Streets Program could go from a goal of 42 lane miles repaired down to 17.2 miles.

Also, LOL.

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's funny because, while they haven't been giving out parking tickets, I haven't really noticed any shitty parking causing problems.

We’ve had some people leave their cars in front of our house for long term parking. It’s been an issue for as long as we’ve lived here. Just had someone leave on Friday who had left her car here since the first week of December. I called parking enforcement but they said they’re not coming out to deal with these because of the rona. I’m not quite connecting how that relates. I just know that I’d like to park in front of my own house.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

We’ve had some people leave their cars in front of our house for long term parking. It’s been an issue for as long as we’ve lived here. Just had someone leave on Friday who had left her car here since the first week of December. I called parking enforcement but they said they’re not coming out to deal with these because of the rona. I’m not quite connecting how that relates. I just know that I’d like to park in front of my own house.

Get some orange cones and put them out there when you leave.

Makes it look like construction zone.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/lapd-reports-59-south-la-shooting-victims-in-first-two-weeks-of-2021/2507912/%3famp
they need to continue to defund the LAPD. I’m sure DA garçon eliminating enhancements to crimes is going to help too

From the article earlier Garcetti is also trying to cancel scheduled pay increases to the LAPD to cover the budget shortfall. While the fire fighters accepted new terms the cops told him to shove it. I'm not sure what he expected to happen...

4 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I have.  A lot of problems actually.  People parking on Olympic during rushhour, with people lane hopping avoiding the parked cars.  The one's I hate are the ones that stop just before an intersection, hit their hazards, and sit there and wait for who they are picking up like it's ok.  

4 hours ago, Tank said:

Flatten the tires. 

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

I have.  A lot of problems actually.  People parking on Olympic during rushhour, with people lane hopping avoiding the parked cars.  The one's I hate are the ones that stop just before an intersection, hit their hazards, and sit there and wait for who they are picking up like it's ok.  

Yeah, I have noticed that on Los Feliz but that is the only nearby street that has the stupid 'parking in the right lane' set up. They shouldn't allow that, but it's the lack of enforcement on other things that I'm digging. No tickets for the street sweeper, yet the streets are still clean. No tickets for parking half a foot into the red, now it's easier to parallel park. I don't see people camping in the 20 minute parking zones, in front of fire hydrants or loading zones or any of that. 

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Wow. And here I always imagined living in Rwanda would be tough. 

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Yeah, I have noticed that on Los Feliz but that is the only nearby street that has the stupid 'parking in the right lane' set up. They shouldn't allow that, but it's the lack of enforcement on other things that I'm digging. No tickets for the street sweeper, yet the streets are still clean. No tickets for parking half a foot into the red, now it's easier to parallel park. I don't see people camping in the 20 minute parking zones, in front of fire hydrants or loading zones or any of that. 

on Olympic I have seen them start towing again.  But it's not all the time.  And when I pass a car parked in the zone, rarely do I see a ticket.  Street sweeper though.  Those guys are all over giving a ticket the minute the hour hits all the way till the end of the timeframe.  

Just now, gotbeer said:

on Olympic I have seen them start towing again.  But it's not all the time.  And when I pass a car parked in the zone, rarely do I see a ticket.  Street sweeper though.  Those guys are all over giving a ticket the minute the hour hits all the way till the end of the timeframe.  

Hahaha, that's great. LA is so fucked. 

9 minutes ago, Lou said:

Wow. And here I always imagined living in Rwanda would be tough. 

Got to remember that I'm driving through Koreatown.  Which is 10 steps below Rwanda.  If a car is parked.  That lane is now tainted, so people are unable to move over to the right lane to make right turn, even if there is 1000 feet of street from the parked car.  Nothing better than slamming on your brakes, because idiots can't make a right turn, and have to do it from the second lane, then stop because someone is crossing the crosswalk.  

Although I have to say, the best one's that I see on a daily basis are idiots that get in the left/center lane to make a left, then suddenly realize they have to make a right, and cut all the way over.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

Got to remember that I'm driving through Koreatown.  Which is 10 steps below Rwanda.  If a car is parked.  That lane is now tainted, so people are unable to move over to the right lane to make right turn, even if there is 1000 feet of street from the parked car.  Nothing better than slamming on your brakes, because idiots can't make a right turn, and have to do it from the second lane, then stop because someone is crossing the crosswalk.  

Although I have to say, the best one's that I see on a daily basis are idiots that get in the left/center lane to make a left, then suddenly realize they have to make a right, and cut all the way over.

You should try eating a slice of cheese before you get in your car. It really helps.